What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Travis Hunter Appreciation Thread

But, but, but...that fusker TE threw him to the ground once.
They were doing that **** (or trying to) the entire game. It’s one thing to get under the skin of a CB, so you can try to burn him deep.

But the nubs NEVER threw at Hunter. They were just being petty bitches, trying to sumo TH to the ground, and only succeeding with a TE who outweighed Hunter by 80 or 90 lbs.

I laughed when I noticed a small detail while watching these highlights. At 22:30 Xavier makes that long catch and run, and gets tackled. Instead of waiting for the ref, Travis runs over and gets the ball set himself so they can hurry to the next play. This is while we are up 22 late in the 4th, and this guy is playing like we're losing. And he's probably played 100 plays at this point.

I hope he's ok after that cheap shot (words of SportsCenter anchor) sent him to the hospital in the first half. Coach Prime said in the presser that Travis could miss 3 weeks.

Anyone here have any info on what the actual injury was?

Also, I'm getting concerned after the last 2 weeks that putting extra shots on Travis (and Shedeur) is part of game plans and that it's going to continue to cross the line.

Last edited:
I hope he's ok after that cheap shot (words of SportsCenter anchor) sent him to the hospital in the first half. Coach Prime said in the presser that Travis could miss 3 weeks.

Anyone here any info on what the actual injury was?

Also, I'm getting concerned after the last 2 weeks that putting extra shots on Travis (and Shedeur) is part of game plans and that it's going to continue to cross the line.
Radio said cracked ribs when he went to hospital for observation.

That absolutely was a cheap shot. He was held by one player during the entire route, tackled before he could make a catch and then hit blindly by a second when already basically on the ground.

That absolutely was a cheap shot. He was held by one player during the entire route, tackled before he could make a catch and then hit blindly by a second when already basically on the ground.
From the hit and the way he went down I would not be surprised if a cracked rib or ribs is the injury.

This sucks.

Complete goons. Karma will be served as some cold-blooded hot-dish.

Because I'm disgusted and saddened by what happened to Travis. Are you not? A young man who plays his ass off for us is in the hospital right now and there's nothing funny about it.
serenity now episode GIF

Back