What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2018 Game 1 - CSU (Away)

What’s wrong with Gold Black Black?
Nothing.
bobby_purify.jpg

They should wear it more often I meant, I don’t recall them wearing that combo in a while
You are right.
2017: not at all
2016: Utah game only
2015: I think this is the year they rolled out the new uni combos, so only once.

It is a good look, and I am partial to it historically. I do like many of our new combos, though.

In the end, I would likely still root for them if their colors were brown and pink. As long as they won.

You are right.
2015: I think this is the year they rolled out the new uni combos, so only once.

It is a good look, and I am partial to it historically. I do like many of our new combos, though.

In the end, I would likely still root for them if their colors were brown and pink. As long as they won.
We wore it on the road against asu last year.

You are right.

Um, I posted a photo of last year's ASU game up thread and said we wore it 283 days ago. Just sayin'. :p

Aren’t we home this year?

Edit: I realize the thread says (away), but we’ve been in black jerseys the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Well, this was tweeted today so I guess it's time for a thread already!

Looks like we're wearing black helmets and we should be wearing a road combo since we wore G-B-G against CSU last year. I'll go with B-W-B.

after looking at their twitter feed, they don't necessarily tag or state anything regarding the RMShowdown.
They could just be getting those helmets ready for the season, etc.

I'm giong to say WWW based on the quote to wear white in Denver.

Those look like generic jerseys designed by some guy in china made for a toy. Zero creativity or uniqueness.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of them either. The helmet is kind of a cool novelty, but overall, very bland. They should have done it the same with everything Green and Gold.

Back