What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - 2023 Game 2 - Nebraska (Home)

I'm guessing gold helmets. My reason: QB's wore white helmets during practices before TCU. I noticed QB's wearing gold helmets in today's video. I'm also guessing black jersey, gold pants - my weak reasoning is CP is emphasizing "it's personal", no red, etc. So he's following tradition. Maybe that points to GBG or possibly GBB.

What would the initials for black black copper be?
White Goodman Reaction GIF

I would be interested in a Prime remix of G/B/B. Then a special lens was put on to the cameras to filter out red, so it just looked like a blackout on TV…no red, huck the Fuskers

Black
Black
Black

Gold chrome letters & numbers and Ralphie logo on the helmet.

No jokes about GGG this week.

I want GBB, but I think we're going to get something like BBB for USC or somebody like that, so I'm guess no black jersey/black pants combo this week.

My prediction is GBG. I LOVED the gold numbers on the white last week (reminded me of gold number on the white bball jerseys - our best bball look by far). Not so sure that gold numbers on black will look as good. I know the Saints do it, and I'm torn as to whether I like it or not. Still, I have a feeling that the gold numbers will on the black jerseys on Saturday. GBG with gold numbers/letters.

He did that for JSU, every player got a suit with JSU emblem on the blazer. Strahan is co-founder of SMAC Entertainment, which is who represents Prime, et al. Sam is the founder's son.
Impressive, explains how Erin Andrews interviewed Prime

Same initials yes.

So my buddy lived in North Carolina. His daughter put her kids in bible camp. One day he went to pick them up - at Brookfield or Brookside or some such Baptist Church. There was a bus there with BBC painted in big letters on the side. He circumspectively asked about the bus, no one seemed at all concerned about driving kids around in a bus with BBC painted on the side. I asked him if he said anything, and he was like, if they don't know, I'm not going to tell them.

Last edited:
So my buddy lived in North Carolina. His daughter put her kids in bible camp. One day he went to pick them up - at Brookfield or Brookside or some such Baptist Church. There was a bus there with BBC painted in big letters on the side. He circumspectively asked about the bus, no one seemed at all concerned about driving kids around in a bus with BBC painted on the side. I asked him if said anything, and he was like, if they don't know, I'm not going to tell them.
Why all the concern about the British Broadcasting Corporation?
1694042886193.png

No jokes about GGG this week.

I want GBB, but I think we're going to get something like BBB for USC or somebody like that, so I'm guess no black jersey/black pants combo this week.

My prediction is GBG. I LOVED the gold numbers on the white last week (reminded me of gold number on the white bball jerseys - our best bball look by far). Not so sure that gold numbers on black will look as good. I know the Saints do it, and I'm torn as to whether I like it or not. Still, I have a feeling that the gold numbers will on the black jerseys on Saturday. GBG with gold numbers/letters.
I think it looks sick. Purdue and UCF nailed it.

1694171217146.jpeg

1694171259113.jpeg

I would be interested in a Prime remix of G/B/B. Then a special lens was put on to the cameras to filter out red, so it just looked like a blackout on TV…no red, huck the Fuskers
Watch the game in black and white....if that's possible anymore

Has anyone ever done a count on how we've historically fared in black helmets? My memory seems to be telling me that we have not done well in them, but at the same time, the black helmets really have only showed up after the period of suck showed up, so it could be roughly the same as gold in the same time period.

I feel like silver is actually our best result helmet, mostly because we only really wore them in 2016 when we were temporarily good, and we had a silver helmet for a throwback game sometime in the past 10 years that we won.

Back