What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ COLORADO Official Thread - 11/11 @ 2 PM on FOX

First, gfy. It is clear that you’re just here to be a cheerleader and not discuss anything. When pressed to put your money where your mouth is, you at like a child.

Second, rah rah bvll**** like yours doesn’t help anybody. Last year changed the level of expectation we should have for this program. We are not good enough to beat USC today. As fans we should demand more from our program, especially given the substantial capital outlays for improvements that are paid by donations from boosters like me (and others on this site).

You are absolutely hilarious. GFY. There is a time and a place to be a downer. This is not it. Is anyone happy with where we are , I would hope not. It is obvious you only want to trash the day, the coaches and the program. You are as far on that sir as I am trying to have fun and be optimistic today. The only difference being that I will try and have some fun with it while you are going to be miserable the entire time. Whatever makes your boat float ace. Have at it

You’re not the arbiter of any time and place. This website isn’t your house where you get to make the rules for your unfortunate offspring. If you don’t like what I have to write, then don’t read it. It is that simple.

You are absolutely hilarious. GFY. There is a time and a place to be a downer. This is not it. Is anyone happy with where we are , I would hope not. It is obvious you only want to trash the day, the coaches and the program. You are as far on that sir as I am trying to have fun and be optimistic today. The only difference being that I will try and have some fun with it while you are going to be miserable the entire time. Whatever makes your boat float ace. Have at it

Why do we never, ever, do play action on first down after a big gain. Get 10 or more yards and the following play is a run between the tackles every time.

Why do we never, ever, do play action on first down after a big gain. Get 10 or more yards and the following play is a run between the tackles every time.

Spot on!!! Play action is something that I want to see Montez develop over this offseason!!! Although we will not likely have the running threat and commitment that we have right now. Could be devastating against an athletic team that over pursues.

If Montez does not improve his accuracy over the off-season he should never start a game again for the buffaloes. He just isn’t a good passer right now, it’s agonizing to watch sometimes.

I'll never understand why it's not 1st and 25 after a late hit like that.

Back