What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ CU Pre-game thread.

They ran for 229 yards......................... what's your barometer for successfully running the ball? 250 yards? 300? 400?

I heard JuJu Smith had a lackluster game receiving too, a mere 138 yards with only one TD.

I think what you meant to say is that Arizona ran all over them to the tune of 352 yards?
I think what you meant to say was that Arizona passed for 342 yards, they only ran for 60

The tag line ticked you off? Harmless response by MM. Now, him telling reporters that cu was good in the red zone until last week was a "snow job".
Yes it did. Maybe my fault. I don't like any joking when we are this bad.makes us sound like we don't take it seriously.when we are fighting for ever inch or every yard and we get a mud hole stomped in us I don't like joking. Maybe better to laugh then cry. I don't know. Jmo

Stand corrected there WR. I watched the game and the announcers kept talking about USC needing to dedicate themselves to running it. I saw a lot of plays for no gain or little gain. They averaged 5.9 yards per attempt, so I guess I was watching something else.

Ronald Jones broke one kinda late for like 70+ yards that helped inflate it.

They're definitely a jekyll and hyde kind of team. Sometimes they look like they should be competing for the playoffs, sometimes they look like they're competing with CU and OSU in the cellar. Hard to tell who will show up Friday night.

Ronald Jones broke one kinda late for like 70+ yards that helped inflate it.

They're definitely a jekyll and hyde kind of team. Sometimes they look like they should be competing for the playoffs, sometimes they look like they're competing with CU and OSU in the cellar. Hard to tell who will show up Friday night.

Whenever we play a Jekyll and Hyde team, we always seem to get the Jekyll version, or the Hyde. Whichever one it is that kicks our ass.

Mac: We're the only game on in America on Friday. Great exposure for us.
Why do I have such mixed feelings about it then?...oh yeah, cuz we're probably gonna get killed.

USC struggled to run it against Arizona last week, one of the worse D's in the league. Not sure why this should be worse than 'Furd.

Hey all. New guy on the board. Just a little history. I was born in Durango, moved to CA at 4, and lived there for the next 55 years. We just moved to Aurora three weeks ago, and absolutely LOVE it here. The people are all amazing so far, and waking up to snow this morning was beautiful.

The very first college football team I liked, was the CU Buffalos. I became a USC fan as I watched them in the 1970 RB against Michigan. All that said, I still like the CU football team, and root for them against nearly everyone they play. All of that said, my son and I will be going to the game on Friday, and cheering on our Trojans. We are REALLY looking forward to seeing Folsom Field for the first time,. The pictures I have seen as beautiful.

I was hoping for some help though. Being new to the area, and having never been to a game here, I have no idea where to park. Is there anyone that cares to share some info in that regard?

Oh, and in regard to the poster I tagged onto here...we had a true freshman back run for 177 yards, at nearly 10 yards per against AZ last week. I can't think of that as struggling to run, as you stated. I'm not saying we had a great game, but the run game was working pretty well.

Hey all. New guy on the board. Just a little history. I was born in Durango, moved to CA at 4, and lived there for the next 55 years. We just moved to Aurora three weeks ago, and absolutely LOVE it here. The people are all amazing so far, and waking up to snow this morning was beautiful.

The very first college football team I liked, was the CU Buffalos. I became a USC fan as I watched them in the 1970 RB against Michigan. All that said, I still like the CU football team, and root for them against nearly everyone they play. All of that said, my son and I will be going to the game on Friday, and cheering on our Trojans. We are REALLY looking forward to seeing Folsom Field for the first time,. The pictures I have seen as beautiful.

I was hoping for some help though. Being new to the area, and having never been to a game here, I have no idea where to park. Is there anyone that cares to share some info in that regard?

Oh, and in regard to the poster I tagged onto here...we had a true freshman back run for 177 yards, at nearly 10 yards per against AZ last week. I can't think of that as struggling to run, as you stated. I'm not saying we had a great game, but the run game was working pretty well.

Two areas to park
http://www.colorado.edu/pts/sites/default/files/attached-files/Football 2015 Parking_0.pdf
http://www.colorado.edu/pts/sites/default/files/attached-files/Pod G Parking Map 2012.pdf

Also, I'll take an Alaskan Amber and a Roast Beef sammich.

So, that would make you 59. Us CU fans excel at mathematics.

Back