What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Pregame Thread: 10/13 @ 8:30 PM on FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC fans say there are rumors from someone close to the program/school that Pete Carroll could be coming back to coach SC for a few seasons in order to groom the next long term HC and then PC would become AD.
That's like wanting Alzheimers McCartney to come back.

Anybody know what wilner predicts? Every time I go to the site I get horrendous pop ups and eventually get kicked to some very sketchy “you have won a contest page”. It’s really frustrating that the best writing in the pac 12 is on such a horrible site. I thought about subscribing but I fear giving them a cc number and having my identity stolen.

Future leaders right there.....or.....NOT

Holy crap that girl is lucky she held on, there were some fastballs coming at her. USC Fans seem like warm weather a-holes, and I really want to win this game and start trending this series in the other direction.

Their D is sr and experienced laden., but if they sub? they become young.
On O they have mostly youth and at some key positions.

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/usc/92269

Being a Senior at USC is an insult to be honest. USC wants to have kids show up and start as Freshman because they are high 4* or 5* and should beat out any upperclassmen, and then go on to the NFL. We need Seniors that have developed from being a 3* to being solid college players. I am not amazed by this USC team and if there was a chance to get them, it is this weekend.

Anybody know what wilner predicts? Every time I go to the site I get horrendous pop ups and eventually get kicked to some very sketchy “you have won a contest page”. It’s really frustrating that the best writing in the pac 12 is on such a horrible site. I thought about subscribing but I fear giving them a cc number and having my identity stolen.
USC to beat the spread and to win outright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back