What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC WR Travon Patterson is a Buff!

how fast you run doesn't make you a good receiver. You have to run routes, have great quickness, know hot routes when the blitz is coming, be able to get off the line of scrimmage against pressure and CATCH THE BALL. Not saying this is a bad thing and I'm happy he picked us but to start projecting where he's on the depth chart is a bit premature in my book. Let's see how he does on the field and in practice first.

See, this is where you lose me... Nobody else said anything different. Go back and read the posts. Not a single person said our issues at wr are resolved. Not a person said this guy is the next coming of Michael Westbrook or Rae Carruth. Even in the thread asking who will be wr 3, only one poster even mentions Patterson.

What people said is they are excited to see what this guy can do.

So in conclusion, we all agree, and the fight you tried to pick was a strawman.

how fast you run doesn't make you a good receiver. You have to run routes, have great quickness, know hot routes when the blitz is coming, be able to get off the line of scrimmage against pressure and CATCH THE BALL. Not saying this is a bad thing and I'm happy he picked us but to start projecting where he's on the depth chart is a bit premature in my book. Let's see how he does on the field and in practice first.

Of course it premature to project where he will fall on the depth chart....but what fun is it NOT to?

I read a little on USC sites, and apparently Travon is a great speedster with an occasional problem with the dropsies. Every year though he has a great spring, and fans wonder what happens to him during the season. I think he will help us immensely though - simply put, with Simas and Simmons (even though he never played which I blame on Hawk and Riddle) gone, we need him bad.

I read a little on USC sites, and apparently Travon is a great speedster with an occasional problem with the dropsies. Every year though he has a great spring, and fans wonder what happens to him during the season. I think he will help us immensely though - simply put, with Simas and Simmons (even though he never played which I blame on Hawk and Riddle) gone, we need him bad.

Simmons isn't officially gone yet.

I worry that he'll never see the field at all. Hawk has a penchant for making talented kids sit on the sidelines while "lunchpail guys" get the reps in practice and in games.

You know it's been a tough season/off-season when BuffMania is the Allbuffer most optimistic for the productioin of a WR transfer.

Remember when you thought he was a Fusker Troll? You had me half convincned. And then CSU happened.

the only thing that makes him suspect to me (and you're welcome to respond Mania) is that he hates our homers, but doesn't seem to mind husker homers. It's weird. Look, I recognize that as a fanbase we're not always rational, but it's part of the charm. It seems weird to me to call a guy out for being optimistic.

the only thing that makes him suspect to me (and you're welcome to respond Mania) is that he hates our homers, but doesn't seem to mind husker homers. It's weird. Look, I recognize that as a fanbase we're not always rational, but it's part of the charm. It seems weird to me to call a guy out for being optimistic.

Ya, it would be like calling a friend out who thinks he can sleep with a girl. Which reminds me, I need to get back over to Rugged's date thread...

It may be too late by then, Bob. I am putting my fate in the hands of the posters in Barzil. It's all old people and assholes. They keep asking me what texting is.

No smiley faces, Teats. It's a rule. If you'd renew your subscription you would already know that.

I had a question about the smiley faces though. I understand these: ;), :), :(, :p, etc. are not allowed, but are these cool? 8=====) V ( . Y . )

I had a question about the smiley faces though. I understand these: ;), :), :(, :p, etc. are not allowed, but are these cool? 8=====) V ( . Y . )

The rule is absolute, and I think you know that. Keep it in Barzil, Assclown.

Back