What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah game thread. SNOW GAME!!

The field is slippery. Throw passes in the 7 to 15 yard range that force the db to cut the ball. Heck, mix in the TE once in a while. Deep balls don't work when your QB drops back, rolls left, and then holds the ball too long every play. Montez is NOT helping his receivers.

yeah, he's really struggling in the weather. he's not planting his feet. part of that is, of course, he is running for his life behind our ol.

we're not even trying to throw it in the middle of the field at the 5-8 yard range, which i don't understand.

because, you wait and see about field position after the punt. utah got off a good punt. CU has the ball to start the 2nd half and they didn't have field position after that punt. that actually wasn't a bad set of decisions, given the score and the field conditions.
Right. I just didn’t think the weather, momentum, offensive production, or field position during the time of the punt would even dictate that scenario.

yeah, he's really struggling in the weather. he's not planting his feet. part of that is, of course, he is running for his life behind our ol.

we're not even trying to throw it in the middle of the field at the 5-8 yard range, which i don't understand.
Funny, he's been doing this the entire second half of the season with sunny and dry conditions. He's also not looking off safeties, checking down, stepping up in the pocket, tucking and running when appropriate, and on and on and on...

i'd probably try to go double tight end and a keep a blocker in the backfield. then, try, out of the shotgun to hit one of the TEs across the middle for some yards. that seems to be open. but, do we even have a 2 te set or even 2 TEs?

or even a quick shuttle pass in the same formation...

or maybe an actual old-fashioned screen rather than the wideout screens at the LOS?

the ol is a ****ing trainwreck.

we've been running these ****ing pass at the LOS plays all ****ing year and they stopped working against usc and haven't worked since. defenses have cracked the code. we don't ****ing adjust. the definition of insanity...

well, here we go. utes are going full on smash mouth. this is the end, my friend. absent a miracle.

Back