What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah game thread. SNOW GAME!!

we've quit. game over. i am going to turn it off. i hope when i come back that i am proven horribly wrong, but damn.

Any team with any kind of nutsack whatsoever would capitalize on this opportunity at home in sloppy, favorable conditions to break multiple pathetic losing streaks, silence doubters (like me), vindicate their coach, and win a ****ing game. Not this team. No way.

EDIT: and let me be clear. This is on the coaches, not the players.

Just fire him now. This team will never win with this staff. Holy crap, I have deja vu with Hawkins and Embree. Jesus christ. Hire a real ****ing coach.

The OL sucks yes, but there have been A LOT of plays where Montez rolls out too soon making it near impossible for the OL to hold a block. He excels in the 5 yard pass. Anything longer and he seem to panic if his first option isn't available.

I don't disagree about the consistent 1st down run for 2 yards.

I agree but those rolls too soon, those looking for the quick dump are a result of far to many plays where he is getting early pressure and in survival mode quickly.

Anyone who questions his toughness in nuts, they guy is taking major abuse every game and keeps playing. That abuse though is going to force a change in how a guy plays.

Back