What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Game

gluten free

Those attractive Utah girls are fed by parental salaries from telemarketing firms, the IRS, homeland security's NSA spy center, multi marketing cosmetics sales, and sizzler steak house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know where the next round of interviews for flight attendants should take place.

Waiting until day of scalping is prob your best chance for good tickets. Be careful though, CU does have a beergarden now. Don't want any deprived Utes to ruin it for us by causing a scene.

Don't wait until game day. Buy your tickets from cubuffs.com now . I didn't see a single scalper for the Washington game.

Waiting until day of scalping is prob your best chance for good tickets. Be careful though, CU does have a beergarden now. Don't want any deprived Utes to ruin it for us by causing a scene.

Child, I I have spent a decade in the United States Marine Corps... a beer garden aint gonna create a scene.... wanna talk about a scene? Yeah... you don't know *****.

Last edited:
Child, I I have spent a decade in the United States Marine Corps... a beer garden aint gonna create a scene.... wanna talk about a scene? Yeah... you don't know *****.

I particularly find the scene in the wizard of OZ with the sandbag "hanging" interesting. Could we talk about that?

You guys are slipping. Your "rival" Utah is playing you soon. Do you know how long it took for us to plan and create this stuff? Plus, a few decent trolls are visiting. It will be an epic game for many reasons. Never mind the current records. In 120 years, your kin will say "my grandpa and great grandpa hated Utah too." Go on now...go play.

Additionally, other than Sacky and the few Utah trolls here, very few hotties or links to hotties have been posted. This is disconcerting and rather un-PAC12ish. Most other things are insignificant in this match-up. Records? Ticket scalping? Beer Garden? Altitude and weather? Meh, the bear weeps but he offers this in passing:

Utah babes:

IMG_1051.jpg

Julianne+Hough+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Straight+pHUcTbRZzaBl.jpg

hot-utah-utes-cheerleaders-570x435.jpeg

I hope this sparks some real posts in this lame thread. Regardless, sorry about the loss of your beloved Stanford to the Utes. I think you can take them at home.

As always, good luck this weekend bitches.

-Bear

Last edited:
I particularly find the scene in the wizard of OZ with the sandbag "hanging" interesting. Could we talk about that?

I was so drunk that I didn't even remember posting that. Now I can't even figure out what I meant. Jameson is a good time.

<---- How long do I have to have Dan as my avatar?

Last edited:
I was so drunk that I didn't even remember posting that. Now I can't even figure out what I meant. Jameson is a good time.

<---- How long do I have to have Dan as my avatar?
Semper Fi, and **** off Ute. We aren't supposed to like you and I didn't know we had a damn rival. I think ours is still east.

I just want to point out that if we didn't suck so hard we probably wouldn't hate everyone.

At least I wouldn't.

I'd feel a certain paternal, arrogant patience for our lessers - like Utah.

I just want to point out that if we didn't suck so hard we probably wouldn't hate everyone.

At least I wouldn't.

I'd feel a certain paternal, arrogant patience for our lessers - like Utah.
We're good in basketball and I still hate everyone else

It's not that we hate everyone else. We just know our lives are better because we live in Colorado and you guys don't.

It's more cockiness than anything else.

We're good in basketball and I still hate everyone else

Well, that's kinda true, but then again, when I think about basketball, I don't feel the burning hatred (stoked by envy) towards all the other schools in the conference... and everywhere else.

It's not that we hate everyone else. We just know our lives are better because we live in Colorado and you guys don't.

True that. But this football thing draws away from my general feelings of arrogance and smugness, fueling my hatred of all other schools and their fans.

Utah is a cool state.

The land that drains into the Colorado (including the Green and Virgin river basins) are spectacular.
Alta & Park City are legit.

Other than Little Cottonwood Canyon, you can have that whole I-15 corridor that stretches from the I70 junction north through Provo, SLC, Ogden, all the way up to the Idaho line. The Wasach range is no San Juan or Sangre de Cristo.

Says the guy who lives in Gainesville, FL.

Back