What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

For the record, I as a CU fan have always respected Utah's program ... at least from the days of Urban Meyer to the present. Same goes for their b-ball program, from Rick Majerus (who I always got a kick out of, plus he was a great coach, RIP Rick) to the present.

There digger ... are you fulfilled now? I don't consider Utah a rival (at least not yet), but that doesn't preclude considering them a worthy opponent. But also as a CU fan, I don't go posting on opponents' fansites to troll or even wallow in their misery when they lose. Not saying that's what you're doing ... but there's a difference between showing up on another school's fansite to legitimately talk about that school's program, and soliciting beneficent opinions on the state of your own, especially after a big victory.

You seem like an okay guy, and I'd like to see you stick around, as I would other non-trolling fans of other schools, even outside of the conference (whatever happened to Bama Charlie ... haven't seen him lately, did we run him off?). Otherwise this place just becomes an echo chamber, although with varying but heartfelt opinions. It's good the hear another school's fan's perspective, as long as it isn't trolling. Plus it can be fun trading quips (you could learn a lot from liverflukes).

I've seen less of a need for attention from my six year old, but I think this is what Devil wants:
"Here's to the Utes for being a good team"
oDkBrr6biw5lm.gif

giphy.gif

GBhju13tiVB60.gif

KsgLFgQp7Elj2.gif

I know! We're insufferable in defeat!
Eh, we will get diluted by the fairweather fans coming back. but I'm sure a few of us will still enjoy Orr reducing the BYU fans to tears of frustration.

There see... was that so hard? Perceptions can change. Thank you Buffs... I love this board. You guys may not be very good at football... but as far as message boards go, your ass-hole ratio is high. Makes for a fun read.

There see... was that so hard? Perceptions can change. Thank you Buffs... I love this board. You guys may not be very good at football... but as far as message boards go, your ass-hole ratio is high. Makes for a fun read.

This is probably a good spot to say boy oh boy that trick punt return against a clueless Oregon special teams coverage that went for a TD showed how awesome Utah really can be. It's exciting to see the Utes living so far above their potential.

tumblr_m4tddkHMvu1qawm0m.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MWC teams both former and present seem to have a percecution complex rivaling that of Chritians. When my team is good I really don't GAF what others think. If I was a Utah fan right now I would just walk around with a **** eating grin on my face.

I am heading to the Dal Ward today. I can take a picture of the Heisman to reminisce.

Back