What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Utes v Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

Watched the game with my old man.....who is a Ute. Sorry, dad.....we kicked your ass!

This is such a relief. So happy to go into the off season with W, especially a W that ended the road losing streak.

So what was up with the delay? Where did you guys (who were an hour ahead) watch this? When I saw the play by play that hadn't happened yet, I knew something was up and had to get out of this thread. Root Sports and KOA were an hour behind...crazy. :wtf: I thought they only did that crap during the olympics.

Great win - hopefully a program changer. :thumbsup:

This means BCS can drink again. There's always a dark lining to every ray of sunshine.

Come on let's be real about this. Utah CLEARLY tried to lose so they wouldn't have to play Oregon:smile2: jk

So what was up with the delay? Where did you guys (who were an hour ahead) watch this? When I saw the play by play that hadn't happened yet, I knew something was up and had to get out of this thread. Root Sports and KOA were an hour behind...crazy. :wtf: I thought they only did that crap during the olympics.

Great win - hopefully a program changer. :thumbsup:

Kidding, right?

acevictory.gif

Haven't seen the game yet, just got home from Denver, listened to the second half on the radio driving.

This is a huge win for the program. Gets the monkey off their back, gives the coaches a talking point throughout the entire off-season. Doesn't make any difference in terms of going to a bowl but 3-10 sounds way better than 2-11, especially when two of the wins come in conference games near the end of the season.

I think it was also important how they won. A close win like we got is more significant that a win by 14 would have been, harder on the heart but better for the program. They had bad penalties called against them, they gave up some big 3rd down converstions late. With Hawk think they would have figured out how to give up a big play and lose. Today they sucked it up, pushed the Utes back, and came out on top on a road field.

Listening to the post-game show on KOA the kids kept talking about family and goals. I think the message of the coaches is getting through. This team sad to say isn't as talented as Utah but they went out and won on guts.

Back