What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington State @ CU 11/19 @ 1:30 PM on Fox Official PREGAME Thread

You just said you're driving so I'll take ya up on that. I can drive Utah. Anyway, I technically drove to the basketball game last Friday so I do believe it's your turn again.
you didn't drive, technically or otherwise. It's your turn. Unless it's teats' turn?

you didn't drive, technically or otherwise. It's your turn. Unless it's teats' turn?

Not my turn. You got to boulder last Friday because of me. You can have your gf drive us up Saturday and that still counts as you completing your turn.

XgMxw.gif

A favorite cinematic moment for me.

But...

I'm anxious for your rebuttal. If the common narrative from Coug fans is "CU's D hasn't faced an elite passing offense" isn't it fair to point out that the highly touted offense itself has only faced lower ranked defenses? That's not even crazy...that's like, like...rational man.

National rankings can be misleading, as can all stats. Or more specifically, they don't tell the whole story. We play in the P12 - just by that fact alone most of the pass defenses will be ranked lower due simply to the sheer nature of the offenses out here vs back east where they tend to run the ball a lot more. That is also going to lend itself to your stat of playing higher pass ranked teams... ehhhh, **** it. I'm just pulling **** out of my ass at this point.

I just want to watch these two teams play already, its killing me! Really, I've got nothing - at this point you've convinced me: we'll be stymied by the altitude, Falk will throw 5 picks, all 3 of our top WR's will get carted off the field, not from injury by from embarrassment, and the 3 headed of hydra of Morrow, Wicks, and Williams will never see the opposite side of the LOS. My new prediction: Buffs 84 WSU -3 (p12 refs institute a rule on the fly penalizing the Cougs for having the nerve to even show up and, *ahem*, compete).

The dude abides.

National rankings can be misleading, as can all stats. Or more specifically, they don't tell the whole story. We play in the P12 - just by that fact alone most of the pass defenses will be ranked lower due simply to the sheer nature of the offenses out here vs back east where they tend to run the ball a lot more. That is also going to lend itself to your stat of playing higher pass ranked teams... ehhhh, **** it. I'm just pulling **** out of my ass at this point.

I just want to watch these two teams play already, its killing me! Really, I've got nothing - at this point you've convinced me: we'll be stymied by the altitude, Falk will throw 5 picks, all 3 of our top WR's will get carted off the field, not from injury by from embarrassment, and the 3 headed of hydra of Morrow, Wicks, and Williams will never see the opposite side of the LOS. My new prediction: Buffs 84 WSU -3 (p12 refs institute a rule on the fly penalizing the Cougs for having the nerve to even show up and, *ahem*, compete).

The dude abides.
Whatever happens on Saturday, you should stick around.

The dude abides.
The Rise is Real. Buy your CU gear here!

The dude abides.

Liked simply for "the Dude abides".

I take comfort in that.

D vs O. I think this game is Leavitt vs Leach and much of it will be won before the game starts in the schemes that each bring. We just don't know what they are yet.

It's a beautiful day in Boulder!

Uhmm...you do know we play in the snow a lot over here right? Snow will not do much to us. Rain with 30 MPH winds does affect us a bit though...so perhaps that will help if it happens. We are not a California or AZ school that does not have to deal with the elements. I am excited to see what happens this game.

Uhmm...you do know we play in the snow a lot over here right? Snow will not do much to us. Rain with 30 MPH winds does affect us a bit though...so perhaps that will help if it happens. We are not a California or AZ school that does not have to deal with the elements. I am excited to see what happens this game.

How many players on your roster are from California? How many from Pullman? Honestly, both teams have dozens of players from California so there are going to be issues if weather is a factor.

I was simply admiring the natural beauty of Boulder. We could care less about the weather your players could play in. Sad to see your Coug forum or what ever the **** it's called is so ****ing boring you have to come over to ours.

I was simply admiring the natural beauty of Boulder. We could care less about the weather your players could play in. Sad to see your Coug forum or what ever the **** it's called is so ****ing boring you have to come over to ours.

Well, I suppose I could just ask Nebraska and Baylor fans what to think about CU...but I thought I would take a shot that you guys would know your team better than they would and possibly gain some insight about the game. I have learned that WSU will not complete any passes, and running the ball is futile. I also learned that altitude will basically kill anyone it comes into contact with and players that have not played at CU will all be dead by the second quarter. Good to know. Thanks!

The dude abides.
That's the spirit!

Well, I suppose I could just ask Nebraska and Baylor fans what to think about CU...but I thought I would take a shot that you guys would know your team better than they would and possibly gain some insight about the game. I have learned that WSU will not complete any passes, and running the ball is futile. I also learned that altitude will basically kill anyone it comes into contact with and players that have not played at CU will all be dead by the second quarter. Good to know. Thanks!

It's been an educational thread.

I learned that your QB Luke Falk rubs frankincense and other essential oils on his mucus membranes, subscribes to the bulletproof diet, and sleeps 10 hours a day under a Tom ****ing Brady poster.

What a freak.

Does the HD stand for High-Definition or High-Density?

Back