What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: Roll Call for Friday vs #8 Louisville

Bad news is that Sborov has an issue with her heart, which is why she didn't start. Hard to tell how long she'll be out.

The Buffs weren't perfect last night, especially in the last couple of minutes, but they continuously found ways to keep the lead. Hargis was one block away from tying the school record. CU had three players out who otherwise would have played a role last night - Sborov (a starter), Ashley Wilson and Lauren Huggins. All nine healthy scholarship playes say time on the floor. Lexy Kresl started in place of Sborov.

http://www.buffzone.com/cu-news/ci_2...o-8-louisville

http://www.buffzone.com/cu-news/ci_2...s-shines-seven

Not only did Sborov not start, she didn't play and they don't know when she will be back.

Loved watching that video of smiling faces singing the fight song.

B Wil has tweeted that she's still hyped up. Can't blame her. Wonder how long till they got to sleep?

:gobuffs:

“We knew coming out here that this was going to be a very good test for us. Colorado is a very good basketball team. Arielle Roberson is a big-time post player and Chucky [Jeffery] is a great point guard. I was very impressed with Colorado on film. Overall, they have been the best team that we’ve played this year. We’ve played some teams with some great individual players that can break you down one-on-one, but as an entire team, I think Colorado is the best
that we’ve played.” - Louisville head coach Jeff Walz.

“We knew coming out here that this was going to be a very good test for us. Colorado is a very good basketball team. Arielle Roberson is a big-time post player and Chucky [Jeffery] is a great point guard. I was very impressed with Colorado on film. Overall, they have been the best team that we’ve played this year. We’ve played some teams with some great individual players that can break you down one-on-one, but as an entire team, I think Colorado is the best
that we’ve played.” - Louisville head coach Jeff Walz.

That is a stunning statement considering Louisville has played #7 Kentucky.

last night on the broadcast Mike rice had said sborov heart condition was expected to be minor and she would be back shortly

That is a stunning statement considering Louisville has played #7 Kentucky.

Classy statement from Coach Walz. Respecting an opponent that just beat you isn't in every coach's repertoire these days.

Go Cardinals! I hope they win the Big East.

Classy statement from Coach Walz. Respecting an opponent that just beat you isn't in every coach's repertoire these days.

Go Cardinals! I hope they win the Big East.

Very true. I have always liked good sportsmanship and it seems to be going away. Coach Walz also didn't use the excuse that they had a player who didn't make the trip due to her grandmother's death.

last night on the broadcast Mike rice had said sborov heart condition was expected to be minor and she would be back shortly

Jasmine told one of my friends that she was fine. Don't know if that's true or not, but it's what she said when the team went in to the crowd after the game.

I wish the Pac-12 archived the games. This is one I'd love to watch again.

Back