What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Oxford, Mississippi...

I guess he thought Jesus would protect those Verizon records from making it to the Ole Miss Administration. Hey! Old misadministration!

This isn't new, already knew about it. Hell, think I posted it about a month ago. Didn't know he did it in that fashion though. Nik, ur right though, fake ass Christian.

This isn't new, already knew about it. Hell, think I posted it about a month ago. Didn't know he did it in that fashion though. Nik, ur right though, fake ass Christian.

It is new, this is expanding upon why he is fired.

I'm not sure I'd call him a "fake ass Christian". Seriously failed in his behavior coming close to living up to his beliefs. I don't particularly condemn the guy for having struggles on a personal level. We all do, to one degree or another. What bothers me is the hypocrisy of how outspoken and self-righteous he was while this was going on. And, of course, you can't be in that position and be breaking the law - even worse, you can't be using employer-provided resources to break the law.

I'm not sure I'd call him a "fake ass Christian". Seriously failed in his behavior coming close to living up to his beliefs. I don't particularly condemn the guy for having struggles on a personal level. We all do, to one degree or another. What bothers me is the hypocrisy of how outspoken and self-righteous he was while this was going on. And, of course, you can't be in that position and be breaking the law - even worse, you can't be using employer-provided resources to break the law.
To add to that, I'd be pissed off as a parent.

Hi Tiffani, this is Hugh Freeze. I'm calling to see if you'd like to learn more about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? No? Well, is Brandi available?
A professional musician friend says he doesn't pay women for sex, he pays them to leave after. He looks a little like Danny DaVito's Penguin character, so some of them probably do find religion thanks to him.

Not going to judge because I've always felt the original sin should be legalized.

The only thing I find offensive is :

that he tarnished the reputation of Ole Miss.
That he was holier than thou all the while.
And that he was too stupid to cover his tracks.

Jesus dude committed career suicide and I'm sure his church is real proud.

Genesis 1:28 God blessed them, saying to them, 'Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it.

He was doing his best.

Hope he can get his life together but you can't do that stuff on school time and money.

Has that been established? Not like CFB coaches punch a clock! Was he expensing it or using the company Visa?

If he is calling from the plane and doing it in a hotel room paid for by the school then he has gone over the line.

Even if paying for it out of his own money it is a criminal act arraigned and conducted during time he was representing the school and if in his hotel room in a location paid for by the school.

In the private sector he might be able to make an argument but when you work for the taxpayer you get tried in the court of public opinion.

Not going to judge because I've always felt the original sin should be legalized.

The only thing I find offensive is :

that he tarnished the reputation of Ole Miss.
That he was holier than thou all the while.
And that he was too stupid to cover his tracks.
I agree with all of these except the reputation of Ole Miss. **** them and the rest of the south.

Back