What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weather for Cal game

I don't believe you read my post. 48 AT KICKOFF, 36 AT THE END OF THE GAME! FLURRIES POSSIBLE! Capische?

I had read the previous posts and was composing my answer while you were posting that, so it looked like I was referring to your post. One of those timing things.

I'll keep your forecast under advisement.

Last edited:
I had read the previous posts and was composing my answer while you were posting that, so it looked like I was referring to your post. One of those timing things.

When do you get to the part where you ask about microbreweries?

Also - stay in Boulder at the best western. it's worth the price when you factor in what you are saving on DUI.

You guys early in the thread really dropped the ball here. He is from California. The standard reply is:

It's miserable here year round, it's going to be absolutely awful by then in Novermber. Dress like you are going to Siberia. Period. In fact, cancel your trip if you can.

Of all people, DBT sort of got it, but I doubt he knew that, because, well, he's DBT.

You guys early in the thread really dropped the ball here. He is from California. The standard reply is:

It's miserable here year round, it's going to be absolutely awful by then in Novermber. Dress like you are going to Siberia. Period. In fact, cancel your trip if you can.

Of all people, DBT sort of got it, but I doubt he knew that, because, well, he's DBT.

no guidelines on hiking up long's peak the morning of the game either, pathetic.

When do you get to the part where you ask about microbreweries?

Also - stay in Boulder at the best western. it's worth the price when you factor in what you are saving on DUI.

Thanks for the Best Western advice; it looks close to campus.

A few years ago, I might've asked about microbreweries. I might have a beer or two in Boulder, but my sh!tfaced days are pretty much over. It sucks getting old.

_64866399_64702187.jpg

Best picture ever.

Pay no attention to DBT, he's the senior member here.

If you can do it in Birkenstocks, it doesn't sound too demanding. How long is the hike? Can you get in and out in an hour, two hours?

Have a big breakfast at The Buff Restaurant right by the Best Western. Order the Saddlebags. That guy from Man versus Food filmed an episode there, so you know it's good.

Then drive up to Estes Park, assuming the bridges have been rebuilt. You should try to make the trail head by noon. And just start going uphill until you reach the top. The good news is that the hike has just one hill.

The view is astounding. Piece of cake.

ebusu7yr.jpg

Have a big breakfast at The Buff Restaurant right by the Best Western. Order the Saddlebags. That guy from Man versus Food filmed an episode there, so you know it's good.

Then drive up to Estes Park, assuming the bridges have been rebuilt. You should try to make the trail head by noon. And just start going uphill until you reach the top. The good news is that the hike has just one hill.

The view is astounding. Piece of cake.

ebusu7yr.jpg

You should mention that its traditional to run on the way up, at least to timberline...

So...you guys doing alright? I haven't posted in awhile but have been checking in from time to time. Looks like everyone here is ok? Things starting to get back to normal out there?

So...you guys doing alright? I haven't posted in awhile but have been checking in from time to time. Looks like everyone here is ok? Things starting to get back to normal out there?
The hard hit areas will not get back to normal anytime soon.

Yes, the Texans have been defending these borders for quite some time now.

c'mon guys. We need to be honest here. It snows everyday, when we are not on fire or flooding. The wind blows like crazy and generally just crappy weather. Pack everything, pay for 2 extra suitcases and bring everything. You will have to buy a thicker coat here in COLORADO, the ones they sell in cali, are not warm enough. Good Luck !

Did you guys forget we are talking to a cal alum? Stay at the St Julian a block from Pearl Street, it is pricey but worth it. Actually it is probably cheap by your standards

Back