What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 2 (Nov 15-21) Games Thread

Enter the Sandman, with the students' singing reverberating through the colesium, sounds far better than at VT football games, where it just suddenly dies off once the PA stops play of the recording.

Stupid thing to take note of, I know.

Enter the Sandman, with the students' singing reverberating through the colesium, sounds far better than at VT football games, where it just suddenly dies off once the PA stops play of the recording.

Stupid thing to take note of, I know.
Well, I don't see many of their bball games these days. That entrance in football is pretty damn cool.

Xavier looked good taking down #19 Ohio State. Great defense by both squads in that one.

This year, the title is up for grabs. If Gonzaga is ever going to cut the nets down, this is probably the year to do it. I've seen them play twice and they are really good, but I don't see any dominant teams that can't get got. I don't see any '90 or '91 UNLV team or something like that.

CSU up 59-54 in the first game of the Paradise Jam. ESPN3 stream is having technical difficulties...

This WVU team can shoot. They could be dangerous. Huggy's teams always bring the defense.

CSU let Bradley hang around. Creighton and Northeastern hammered Brown and Duquesne, respectively.

Not sure what that means, probably nothing.

I'm not sure what was worse these final 15+, the ball movement or the shooting. That was an abortion.

1/9 from 3. TheScore says SIU is 9/23 from 3. I think that’s wrong on the amount of attempts, don’t recall them launching that many. But the point disparity is evident. Our defense really hasn’t been the issue, our offense is just terrible.

1/9 from 3. TheScore says SIU is 9/23 from 3. I think that’s wrong on the amount of attempts, don’t recall them launching that many. But the point disparity is evident. Our defense really hasn’t been the issue, our offense is just terrible.
We're having trouble getting through off-ball screens. Refs allowing what they're doing with that, so better adjust.

UNM downed Montana st. at the pit, 81-78. Looks like both Bello and House limited by foul trouble. Muscadin had 18 and 10 for lobos.

Bonnies are impressive. Dismantled Marquette.

Eager to see how Arizona looks against Michigan tonight.

Back