1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, Utah is starting to fill Nebraska's role quite nicely

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by dio, Nov 25, 2011.

1. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Immediately complain about the classiness of Buffs fans.... I love it!

http://www.blocku.com/2011/11/25/2586984/oh-no-we-suck-again#comments

2. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Quality school? I don't consider MWC teams quality :lol:

3. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Lolz love it.

4. dio

Finally, after all the nice things the other Pac schools have said about us, our true colors are finally being realized

5. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Lulz. Quality wins? We beat Arizona, Utah and CSU. In terms of quality wins this year we had none.

That said. They boo football hits. ****'em. Totally legal hit that Orms laid. If we had a good team this year we would have stomped the piss out of them. We dominated them in the first half and this was one of the worst teams in CU history.

6. dio

Here is a good one from Utefans

7. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

I have never been never more disinterested in a post-thanksgiving football game no matter how bad I thinked my team sucked. I hate nEbraska, but Utah just sucks. This suckx. You Utes won't understand. I would like to have sex with your wife. Then mine.

8. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

At least we are back in familiar territory!

9. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

special ****ing ed... just like the salt lake soccer fans ... bunch inbred retards who cant handle booze and dont know dick about the sport they say they care about while talking **** about god knows what... who has the most wives or who can chug the most milk... ****ing u-tard chuds...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  10. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

The **** bomb going off inside my house is a little weird. Rino - we should get together for the Holidays - We'd have a great time. Wispy - I'm not so sure....

11. RK

RK UBL Club Member

What a bunch of ****ing pussies. I would troll their board but I have no idea how to navigate that ****show of a website.

12. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I feel better and better about this win. **** um.

13. MrFrumpylane

MrFrumpylane Well-Known Member

14. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Utes may have their share of idots but for sheer statewide stupidity nobody will ever compete with the fuskers. I won't have a problem disliking the Utah fans but they have a long way to go before they come even close to our obnoxius neighbors from the northeast.

I do find it funny that they consider themselves a quality program after their glorious run in the the Mountain Worst.

Unlike the BYU fans they do drink but they haven't quite gotten down the concept of tailgating. They are taking lessons from the huskers
    [​IMG]

As much as we may come to dislike them we will never match the hate they inspire in their own state from the fans at Mormon U.

[​IMG]

15. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I look forward to angering them.

16. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

I can't hate goobers. I love them.

17. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

And they're so original in giving us the nickname of "team to the east." Just a spin off from their BYU moniker of "team to the south." Good thing they know their cardinal directions.

18. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

I will be their cardinal or bishop or whatever.

19. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

You're such a chop/suppo.

20. Da Lama

Da Lama Well-Known Member

FAKE PROPHET? That work?

21. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

A few gems from the early portion of their game thread today....

[​IMG]
    So I guess if they want to get their vags all sandy because a couple of buff fans responded less than in kind after the game, my sympathy for them is pretty much non-existent..... :huh:

22. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

Really can't argue with most of that. Really nice lads, most of the Utes.

23. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

Except for the National Championship.

24. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Utah fans are going to get plenty of practice growing to hate Colorado. Sadly for them they have been paired with 2nd most successful football program in the Pac 12. I am foreseeing a lot of post thanksgiving heartbreak for the Utes against the program from the east, not unlike the Buffs used to have to deal with.

25. SanDiegoUte

SanDiegoUte Member

You guys are grasping at straws here. A couple of PG comments made by a couple of teary-eyed t-shirt fans on a Block U game thread (where t-shirt fans go to chat about the game because they aren't AT the game) immediately after a gut wrenching loss and suddenly Utah is filling in nicely for Nebraska? If I cared enough (I don't), I'm sure I could find several pages of posts to link to that are complimentary towards CU and/or not retarded. At least wait until we openly mock a CU player's tragic death before you make such a comparison.

Buff trolls getting called "smug", "dickbags" and "classless" can't possibly be what passes for rivalry hate in Boulder. 'Smug' might be the gentlest post-loss meltdown smack I've ever seen. It's the smack talking equivalent of pelting you in the cheek with a cotton ball. If this is what Buffs consider the seeds of filthy nasty rivalry hate, I'd like to see what it takes for you all to consider a fan base gracious losers. Do we need to erect a monument of a buffalo raping our mascot, carved from the finest gold-flecked black granite ever hewn from the Rockies, and place it outside of our stadium with a "never forget 11/25/11" plaque? Considering the circumstances of today's game and its outcome, I'd say most Utes are doing a reasonable job of holding it together.

I was at the game. (Ugh.) I saw a lot of post-game congratulatory handshakes being doled out to the couple hundred CU fans that made it out to Salt Lake City. In the streets and parking lots after the game I heard a lot of compliments directed towards CU, in particular Stewart, your o-line and the performance of your entire defense. Utah fans are generally pretty football savvy and most know the difference between beating a crappy team all day while somehow finding a way to give the W away and just plain getting outplayed by a team that had a better game plan, played a better game and outworked you for the win. So far I feel like well over 90% of Utes recognize today was the second scenario outlined in the previous sentence.

Nebraska we will never be. I am sorry to disappoint you, but feel free to scour the web for more mildly rude comments. If you keep looking, maybe you will find some PG-13 whining, like a few f words or two or references to sodomy. I might post my thoughts on the game/CU after some time to reflect, but until then congratulations to CU. Nothing better than winning the last game of the season. Luckily, Utah still has the chance to save some pride and finish strong, like CU did today.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  26. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

we know... thats why some of us(me) like pouring gas on a cigarette butt... cause you never know when it will ignite... so **** off

27. dio

That just shows you don't under Nebraska SanDiegoUte

28. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

This is a good thing.

This whole "rivalry" thing is manufactured nonsense. It's two teams that happen to play each other on the last weekend of the regular season. Utah still has BYU as it's rival, and it should remain that way. CU/NU is gone forever, but we're OK with that. It had gotten a little too bitter.

29. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

It'd be a nice start. :lol:

My only problem would be any Utah fan complaining about the officials. Did they see the last few minutes of the game? I've never seen such blatant missed calls and bogus calls.

30. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I think Utah's biggest problem today was that they didn't realize until it was too late that they weren't playing Colorado State. They saw "Colorado" on the schedule and given past experiences, automatically thought they were playing the goats.

buffedup and MrFrumpylane like this.