What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

From that article, I honestly believe it's 100% due to the presence of Sefo. No matter what we think of Sefo, there's no denying that from Webb's POV, it's a gamble whether or not he would even start over a 3 year starter that knows the offense, has great relationships with the other plays, is a captain, and has a good relationship with the coaches. I think he could seriously be afraid of the competition with Sefo.

From that article, I honestly believe it's 100% due to the presence of Sefo. No matter what we think of Sefo, there's no denying that from Webb's POV, it's a gamble whether or not he would even start over a 3 year starter that knows the offense, has great relationships with the other plays, is a captain, and has a good relationship with the coaches. I think he could seriously be afraid of the competition with Sefo.

Tells me a lot about how Webb views his own abilities, if the thought of competing with Sefo would scare him off.

The health of Sefo is looking like it could be the problem. He may be ahead of schedule and being the unquestioned leader in the locker room could cause some conflict.
Unquestioned leader is laughable! His teammates, like the fans want the best player to get them to win and many have seen Sefo's limits. His whining for calls reminds me of a flopping Soccer or Basketball player. My image of Sefo will always be whining at end of Hawaii, his end of 2nd quarter miscues and throwing pick 6s throughout 2014 and his dejection.

Unquestioned leader is laughable! His teammates, like the fans want the best player to get them to win and many have seen Sefo's limits. His whining for calls reminds me of a flopping Soccer or Basketball player. My image of Sefo will always be whining at end of Hawaii, his end of 2nd quarter miscues and throwing pick 6s throughout 2014 and his dejection.

You are flat wrong. Sorry.

They respect Sefo and his toughness. He is the leader of that locker room, regardless of what the fans think of him. He is a guy anyone in there would go to battle for. The fact HCMM went and asked Sefo about bringing in another QB should tell you all you need to know about how the team views him.

You are flat wrong. Sorry.

They respect Sefo and his toughness. He is the leader of that locker room, regardless of what the fans think of him. He is a guy anyone in there would go to battle for. The fact HCMM went and asked Sefo about bringing in another QB should tell you all you need to know about how the team views him.
They can respect Sefo all they want, but I certainly hope the team values winning and would get behind whoever is most capable of leading this team to wins.

Not sure what happened between the Spring Break where he spent his time and today, but closing these types of top tier recruits is something successful coaches have to do. We used to be able to do this as a program and now I am losing confidence that the current plan by Mike Mac is working. We have to learn to recruit with the big boys. Period.

He just changed his twitter bio from "Committed to Colorado" to "Committed to the Buffs". I don't know why he would do that, as it seems like a change that doesn't actually mean anything. Interesting that he did decide to edit that text box and that he didn't delete the part about being committed to CU, though.

He just changed his twitter bio from "Committed to Colorado" to "Committed to the Buffs". I don't know why he would do that, as it seems like a change that doesn't actually mean anything. Interesting that he did decide to edit that text box and that he didn't delete the part about being committed to CU, though.
Txx

Interesting.

8v4Elat.gif

Take it as good news - he knows he has a few dozen adult-aged male internet stalkers who are following his every move and are keeping a diary of every alteration he makes to his social media pages.

By changing the status, he is telling us it is "current" in a way that will evidently be noticed. Give him points for creativity in changing his status while not actually changing anything.

"Do you still like us, check yes or no"

.... I hope... he might also be screwing with us.

Take it as good news - he knows he has a few dozen adult-aged male internet stalkers who are following his every move and are keeping a diary of every alteration he makes to his social media pages.

By changing the status, he is telling us it is "current" in a way that will evidently be noticed. Give him points for creativity in changing his status while not actually changing anything.

Hey, I'm only two weeks older than Mr. Webb is. Though I guess that technically makes me an adult.

The clearest path for Webb to get actual playing time is at CU. Montez is too young. Gerhke is not a threat. Sefo is questionable health wise. Is the situation at Cal or Auburn a clearer path?

Cal does not have a returning starter. Sefo looks like there is a good chance he will be healthy and ready to go - it is not easy beating out a 3 year starter.

Well, if Montez starts like it's looking, bring him along slow. It's gonna take him awhile for the game to slow down. If not, it'll be a damn train wreck. Gherke lol, yeah ok.

I believe the issue is that Webb taking trips advertises that he is not really committed to the Buffs. If Auburn is not a fit why is he taking a trip? So one must think it is a fit. And what is to prevent any other team that has QB worries (don't they all) from reaching out. There are a lot of teams that could offer a chance to compete at QB.

His actions tell me that he saw something at CU that made him uncomfortable with his commitment.

It was the cold water pool! He didn't like the "shrivel factor"!

Not sure what happened between the Spring Break where he spent his time and today, but closing these types of top tier recruits is something successful coaches have to do. We used to be able to do this as a program and now I am losing confidence that the current plan by Mike Mac is working. We have to learn to recruit with the big boys. Period.
He's not a recruit; he's a transfer looking out for No1. Mac lost plenty of great Colo. recruits to other schools, starting at FHS: Boselli and Scott Lockwood come immediately to mind and any good kid south of Arapahoe Road in Denver, belonged to Texas or Oklahoma!

I just tweeted this post to him.

If he comes then he is the most awesomest guy ever! If he doesn't, I hope he gets his penis removed by Ramsay Bolton. That's just how sports work.

Ramsay.Snow_.jpg

Back