What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where can we get some Hawk Love around here?

This is the dumbest thread I have seen on here in a long time. TyteChortz obviously got his screen name correct. They are cutting too much circulation off from his brain.

This is the dumbest thread I have seen on here in a long time. TyteChortz obviously got his screen name correct. They are cutting too much circulation off from his brain.
It is Misty...I am telling you.

Well, you have what, about 4 million anti-Hawk threads to browse? If Hawk fails, this program will be so screwed it won't even be worth talking about. Hawk's a great guy and he's bringing in better talent every year. Let him fill up the roster with his guys and let them grow up.

I think CSU or Toledo boards will give you the Hawk love you're looking for.

Not likely to find it here, though.

2750118481_00ce55a1dc.jpg
Well, you have what, about 4 million anti-Hawk threads to browse? If Hawk fails, this program will be so screwed it won't even be worth talking about. Hawk's a great guy and he's bringing in better talent every year. Let him fill up the roster with his guys and let them grow up.

Your head movies make my eyes rain.

I believe in this dude. I didn't see any pro-Hawk threads, but surely there must be some Hawk love here somewhere.

You understand that you just gave 60 points to TOLEDO in his 4th year?????

lawl. Get a clue Hawk sucks. I hope you guys fire him.

As I said in chat last night, we know we are at a low point when the Nebraska fans come to our board and into chat and don't even talk **** anymore. They just feel bad for us.

"Everyone on the team believes in coach Hawkins," he said. "We're going to get this turned around." -Scotty McKnight

I think I'll side with Scotty

"Everyone on the team believes in coach Hawkins," he said. "We're going to get this turned around." -Scotty McKnight

Oh yeah, like Scotty is going to come out and say we hate coaches freakin guts. He is clueless.
If you want a real gauge on how some folks on that team feel, look at Scott's frustration earlier in the week. I doubt he is one of those who is giddy bout hawk.

I want to hear someone besides Scotty and little hawk speak. What are the captains saying?

That ship has sailed and sunk!

Oh yeah, like Scotty is going to come out and say we hate coaches freakin guts. He is clueless.
If you want a real gauge on how some folks on that team feel, look at Scott's frustration earlier in the week. I doubt he is one of those who is giddy bout hawk.

There are plenty of ways Scotty could have said he is done with Hawk. So Scott said he wants to contribute more, and that is a better gauge than Scotty's quote about the team and Hawk? Put up a quote from one of Dan's players saying they are not supporting their coach. To me, a real gauge is what comes right out of the player's mouths.

There are plenty of ways Scotty could have said he is done with Hawk. So Scott said he wants to contribute more, and that is a better gauge than Scotty's quote about the team and Hawk? Put up a quote from one of Dan's players saying they are not supporting their coach. To me, a real gauge is what comes right out of the player's mouths.

Asking Scotty what he thinks about hawk and the coaches is just like asking cody how he feels. Otherwise I think silence speaks more than words.

Hawk would go along way to get me back in his camp if he would step up and fire Collins and maybe Bandison. The D is horrible.

:lol::lol::lol: Ask hansen, simmons,jefferson,scott, stewart etc.. how they feel about hawk. Mcknight is like cody to hawk.

Ebner and espinoza playing in place of simmons, jefferson/wright tells you all you need to know about hawk's idiotic thinking on who the playmakers are.

Hawk needs a reality check here real soon. He needs to know that if he doesn't tell people their jobs are on the line then he could be the one out of a job this offseason. I still can't believe Collins and Brandison have been able to keep their jobs his entire tenure.

Maybe Ebner and Espinoza really are better than Simmons and Wright right now. I say we wait a couple weeks and I think that'll change. We already see flashes of their potential w/ that 60yarder against CSU and the 70 yarder that was called back. Add to that Simas coming back and we might have something.

When Givens, Miller, Simas, Scott, Polk, Simmons, Stewart, Polk, Major, Kasa, Rippy, Clemons, Ussery, and others get some real experience, and the Buffs still struggle, then all this Hawk sucks BS will make sense. Right now it a bunch of bull ****ing ****

Back