What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will CU win another game this season?

Win another game?

• yes

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • no

Votes: 46 46.0%

• Total voters
Call me a kool aid drinker if you want but I think this team has 1 more win in them this year. It will not be in the next 2 weeks but by the time we hit the last 3, we should have some guys back and I think we steal one.

I think the football gods will smile on the program and CU will win one of its last 3 games. The win will be decided by an unforced error late in the game by the other team ( muffed punt, too many men on the field, etc )

We would have had a good chance to beat UA when Stoops was HC, but since he was fired, they seem to be actually playing up to their potential.

I think we have a similar chance even though the game is at UCLA, but guess what? Skippy will probably be fired by then.

I like our chances vs. Utah if things keep going in SLC the way they have been, but come on - on this road losing streak we've lost to much worse teams.

I'd like to think we can win one of those three, but I wouldn't bet on any one of them individually.

BTW - I think it's awesome that this is what our program has been reduced to.

**** YOU HAWKINS!!!!!!!

Utah's QB that is currently starting is not a Division 1 player, and their running game is nothing to write home about. They do have some strong points, like their defensive line and a fairly physical defense in general, but their offense should rename itself Christmas with all the presents they're handing out.

If you don't give the ball right back to them, it's a pretty winnable game.

UCLA with Prince also has a propensity for making some outrageously bad plays. They've got some talent still, but they'll give away the game if you let them.

Arizona has the bad record and bad defense, but they have Nick Foles and you don't. The passing game is rock solid. They can put up points. I don't think you'll get the win there.
Now there is a situation CU is familiar with....(and I am not talking about this year's starter who has been doing yeoman's work).

I hope I am dead wrong, but we don't have a snowballs chance in **ll of winning another game. At this point I might just be happy if these kids still play with effort.

No it's truly shocking that he would be negative, like everyone on this site seems to be. We played the #4, #9, and #25 team the past three weeks and will play the #20 team next week. Not really sure what people expected from this three, four game stretch.

I certainly expected more than 2 points.

Hell Missouri State scored more than 2 points in a game in Eugene!

Back