What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Woody Paige chimes in on Hawkins / Bohn

What does the fact that I have not seen UT play explain? I admit that one confuses me.

When did I say anything about UT? Also explains you dont know **** about strapping it up. Unless you are talking about identity, I cant help you. You dont have one in football, you are dead. Mark of a good team is they do what they do and you cant stop it. Amthing else you need to know?

Wipe your ***** skidmark and get rid of your hygene problem.

You are my hygiene problem, Tommy Lee.

041017_tommylee_vmed_130p.grid-4x2.jpg

poopmark, you want to be informed? Okay, sCUm is done winning this year, sCUm remains the laughing stock of a new conference next year and you still have sh!t in your drawers this time next year.

My prediction: You will not be on Allbuffs the week before Thanksgiving. Step up your game or get lost, aNUs wart.

poopmark, you want to be informed? Okay, sCUm is done winning this year, sCUm remains the laughing stock of a new conference next year and you still have sh!t in your drawers this time next year.

What does that mean? remains a laughing stock? Who exactly is laughing at us?

Do you just type? or is there a brain connected somewhere in there?

What does that mean? remains a laughing stock? Who exactly is laughing at us?

Do you just type? or is there a brain connected somewhere in there?

For starters, every NU fan is laughing at sCUm. You honestly don't think sCUm, in it's current state is not a joke? If you answer honestly then anyone who dislikes sCUm is enjoying a laugh. Does you boss at Wal-Mart have to draw you pictures also?

It's hard to tell since I have him on ignore. :lol:

I was going to give corINbread one more day to find out if he's anything more than a run of the mill cocksucker. But I've seen enough. Ignore it is.

Ban the bastard.

For starters, every NU fan is laughing at sCUm. You honestly don't think sCUm, in it's current state is not a joke? If you answer honestly then anyone who dislikes sCUm is enjoying a laugh. Does you boss at Wal-Mart have to draw you pictures also?

I consider Nebraska fans to be a national joke with their holier than thou attitude. Send anymore death threats to any NU employees? Harass any more of the players that you call yourselves a fan of? ****ing dumbass Nebraska redneck ****sticks are the most overatted piece of **** fans on the planet. Dumb muther ****ers!

Go fall off silo? Not only will you be the dormat of the PAC12 on the football field you'll also be the cellar dweller in academics.

Ok, so I almost just glossed over this gem, but it was too stupid to go un-refuted.

According to the latest US News and World Report rankings (http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-universities-rankings/) CU would be 6th in the new Pac 12 for academics.

The Pac-12 would break down like this: Stanford (5th), Cal (22nd), USC (23rd), UCLA (25th) Washington (41st), CU (86th), Oregon/WSU (111th-tie), UoA (120th), Utah (129th), Oregon State (139th), ASU (143rd).

Hardly a cellar dweller. To be fair Nebraska was ranked 104th nationally, putting them in the middle of the Pac12 but, most importantly, behind CU.

Back