What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU/ CU banter way too civil, so I'll get this started...

this thread has taken a decidedly fusker-esque turn.

hey, most of us are fans of the pirate. he is legitimately a great coach; one of the best in the country. to win in a ****ing hell hole like lubbock is hard. to win in the 9th circle of a ****ing hell hole like pullman is even harder. sure, he looks a little like burrito's grandma and the pirate fetish is, well, odd. but, i have no natural ill will toward either leach or wsu.

dear visiting butt-hurt sensitive coog fans: your team is very good. if it hadn't totally shat the bed against an fcs team and the flagship university, bsu, of your state, the rankings would be markedly different than they are now. i expect an epic game that will likely go back and forth. either team can win this one, for sure.

one semi-related question: if i do venture up to pullman to kill some birds and such, can you introduce me to your sister? i could use someone to get my beers and such after a long day in the field. thanks in advance.

Tap the breaks on this "hell hole" slur. I have yet to see one Wazzou fan post Tales from the Pullman Mass Transit and carry on like a germophobic curmudgeon bitch.

A lack of abundant white collar salaries in Eastern Washington that are not up to your Bay-LA standards hardly makes Pullman a hell hole.

Waco, Stillwater, and Manhattan, KS are hell holes.

Pullman is the gateway excuse to chill out on and around Coeur D'Elaine, Pend de Oreille, and the Salmon & Snake rivers.

Stop talking **** about Pullman. Pullman is awesome!
But these weird fans of theirs are very nebraskian. Must be all those flat fields around Pullman.

Tap the breaks on this "hell hole" slur. I have yet to see one Wazzou fan post Tales from the Pullman Mass Transit and carry on like a germophobic curmudgeon bitch.

A lack of abundant white collar salaries in Eastern Washington that are not up to your Bay-LA standards hardly makes Pullman a hell hole.

Waco, Stillwater, and Manhattan, KS are hell holes.

Pullman is the gateway excuse to chill out on and around Coeur D'Elaine, Pend de Oreille, and the Salmon & Snake rivers.
You are going to pay for those remarks when you are in the Yugoslavian crouch and Liver's hired thugs are working you over with a feather boa and bombarding you with a repeating loop of Full House episodes. May God have mercy on your soul.

You are going to pay for those remarks when you are in the Yugoslavian crouch and Liver's hired thugs are working you over with a feather boa and bombarding you with a repeating loop of Full House episodes. May God have mercy on your soul.

One second while I look up Yugoslavian Crouch on urban dictionary ...

Yugoslavian bulldozer
Yugoslavian burial
Yugoslavian slow cooker
Yugoslavian shower...

It's not there, Spiff. Help a brother out.

One second while I look up Yugoslavian Crouch on urban dictionary ...

Yugoslavian bulldozer
Yugoslavian burial
Yugoslavian slow cooker
Yugoslavian shower...

It's not there, Spiff. Help a brother out.
I made it up. I thought it had that old Cold War sound to it.

I made it up. I thought it had that old Cold War sound to it.

Image search doesn't disappoint.
005.jpg

Stop talking **** about Pullman. Pullman is awesome!
But these weird fans of theirs are very nebraskian. Must be all those flat fields around Pullman.
I kind of like their fans, actually. I'd say that among our new conference-mates, they rank second only behind Cal.

It will pay for this blasphemy and treacherous disrespect. It will get the hose again. Just because It lives in Texas, a known armpit of the world, doesn't give It the right to defend other armpits from being aptly identified.

And, for the record, we appreciate and respect our colonies and client-states. Having the locals maintain the fields and such so we can shoot their birds and otherwise exploit their natural resources.

It doesn't understand economics. It is from Texas.

It will pay for this blasphemy and treacherous disrespect. It will get the hose again. Just because It lives in Texas, a known armpit of the world, doesn't give It the right to defend other armpits from being aptly identified.

And, for the record, we appreciate and respect our colonies and client-states. Having the locals maintain the fields and such so we can shoot their birds and otherwise exploit their natural resources.

Liver has found a new respect for capitalization. I love it!

All these bitches wanna grease me up, peel off my skin and wear me as a coat.

Liver = 1 part Thurston Howell III, 1 part Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs, and 2 parts Santa Ana with a spritz of indulgent axillism.

If you ever do move to Texas, you will encounter less human poop per square mile.

Have a feeling one side comes out flat and this isn't as close as expected. Of course, this means we'll have a classic 3OT game.

We've got more weight on our shoulders than Wazzu if my understanding of the Pac situation is correct. That could result in us feeling the pressure and a more carefree Wazzu, or obviously perhaps a more determined CU

Have a feeling one side comes out flat and this isn't as close as expected. Of course, this means we'll have a classic 3OT game.

We've got more weight on our shoulders than Wazzu if my understanding of the Pac situation is correct. That could result in us feeling the pressure and a more carefree Wazzu, or obviously perhaps a more determined CU
Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

That could result in us feeling the pressure and a more carefree Wazzu, or obviously perhaps a more determined CU

I'm a little worried about that aspect. We have to win, Wazzu doesn't. On the other hand, neither team has really been in a game like this with their current rosters, so who knows.

I do still think the home field is our best advantage. Both teams have other advantages and disadvantages, but in a lot of ways they cancel each other out. Strength on strength, weakness on weakness and all that.

Home field and altitude can win out, but you can't fall behind early in that case. Jump up or keep it tight until those things can come into play.

Campuses a mere 8 miles apart. It's odd.
CU fans, exciting game today. You've got a stud team as we all knew going into this. Best of luck against Utah next week! Want to see a rematch with WSU in a few weeks! Congrats on a great season this year. Coming from the dregs of the PAC for a decade, i know what sucks from a fan standpoint. I moved to SLC when WSUwas reeling off a few 10-win seasons and then had to deal with living around Ute and BYU fans having some really good years. It's nice to have a relevant team to root for again, and I root for CU to win on weeks you aren't playing WSU. LOVE WHAT YOUR COACH HAS DONE TO BUILD UP CU. Nice win, your team is fun to watch, and will be pulling for Buffs to smack Utah next week! And for the record, I sneak into Colorado to ski a few times a year. Best of luck from here in out.

CU fans, exciting game today. You've got a stud team as we all knew going into this. Best of luck against Utah next week! Want to see a rematch with WSU in a few weeks! Congrats on a great season this year. Coming from the dregs of the PAC for a decade, i know what sucks from a fan standpoint. I moved to SLC when WSUwas reeling off a few 10-win seasons and then had to deal with living around Ute and BYU fans having some really good years. It's nice to have a relevant team to root for again, and I root for CU to win on weeks you aren't playing WSU. LOVE WHAT YOUR COACH HAS DONE TO BUILD UP CU. Nice win, your team is fun to watch, and will be pulling for Buffs to smack Utah next week! And for the record, I sneak into Colorado to ski a few times a year. Best of luck from here in out.

Thanks, but I'm rooting for UW in the Apple Cup. I don't want to have to face you guys twice in 3 weeks. Falk is the real deal.

Back