What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU/ CU banter way too civil, so I'll get this started...

CU fans, exciting game today. You've got a stud team as we all knew going into this. Best of luck against Utah next week! Want to see a rematch with WSU in a few weeks! Congrats on a great season this year. Coming from the dregs of the PAC for a decade, i know what sucks from a fan standpoint. I moved to SLC when WSUwas reeling off a few 10-win seasons and then had to deal with living around Ute and BYU fans having some really good years. It's nice to have a relevant team to root for again, and I root for CU to win on weeks you aren't playing WSU. LOVE WHAT YOUR COACH HAS DONE TO BUILD UP CU. Nice win, your team is fun to watch, and will be pulling for Buffs to smack Utah next week! And for the record, I sneak into Colorado to ski a few times a year. Best of luck from here in out.

Best of luck. We may well be seeing each other again quite soon. It's fantastic to have Buffs, Cougs, etc. providing new blood into the Pac hierarchy. I think you've got a fantastic shot at beating UW in Pullman.

Back