What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU @ CU Game thread

How nice would Borghi be running those quick hits and passes out of the backfield look in a Buff uniform.

I love watching bama highlights - they make football look easy.

We make football look really hard.

Alabama is so much better than everybody else it's crazy. Clemson might hang with them any given night, I don't know who else can?

I’ve had it with Montez. He seems like a bright kid off the field and looks like a mental midget on it. Maybe his helmet is a couple of sizes too small.

I’ve had it with Montez. He seems like a bright kid off the field and looks like a mental midget on it. Maybe his helmet is a couple of sizes too small.
Ease up on him. He has a ton of talent but he is getting bombarded from every side when he passes. Even PFM got happy feet if he got hit enough. Put somebody else in there and they will do worse.

Really starting to think that not only is Montez not an NFL caliber QB, but he isnt a D1 starting caliber QB. Dude is lost.
Ive enjoyed watching people tout a marginal qb most of the season. His stats were built on glorified jet sweeps.
He cant read a defense, has zero pocket presence and doesnt anticipate throws. He sucks at check downs and is not an accurate passer. The oline sucks ass, but Montez is using the same straw.

Who is playing right tackle, Kaiser? He should get credit for a tackle in the stats. If you aren't gonna block anyone, get your ass out the way.

I think I have it! We get out coached each half time with adjustments. We intentionally showed nothing so they couldn’t adjust. That must be it, we saved all our real plays.

Either that or I will be rooting for the sinkhole

Guys lets keep running it up the middle and throwing 6 yard passes and maybe something will change right? Right? Let's just keep doing it. Over and over and over. It doesnt ****ing work at all, but lets just keep doing it, because **** it right? Why not?

I guess the stadium could collapse into a sinkhole or something?
Not sure, just guessing that if the home team’s field is unplayable it becomes a forfeit. Especially in this matchup with P12 overlords ruling.

Program reaks of loser mentality ... except for Leavitt ... and the losers ran him out. Just like a union.

Back