What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You guys were right

Going to be interesting to see kNU in the future with Watson at OC. He has shown that he can make excellent talent mediocre and mediocre talent bad. I don't see much on the fuskers roster that will save him from himself.

The Pelini's do know defense but again it will be interesting to see how the do without having Suh in there to force offenses to change their entire approach. Crick is coming back but is not Suh and they also lose DE Turner. They are also losing O'Hanlon out of the secondary who has been a big play guy.

Nail head, meet hammer. :thumbsup:

ZL sux, but he's gone, OL and Helu needs to mature. Dunno WTF we'll do next year at WR?? Burkhead will be good for us, probably beat out Helu next year.

Watson still sucks. In spite of everything, I sorta hope we hire Mangino for OC. What a combo he and the Pelinis would be.

Helu doesn't need to mature, he's a helluva a runner and he fought an injury for half the season. The offensive line needs to get alot better before we become a decent running team and the offensive line coach needs fired because he's worthless. Barney Cotton and Shawn Watson can hit the road as far as I'm concerned. Lee isn't the answer at QB and I hope Cody Green gets alot better in the off-season because he'll be our starter next season IMO.

Going to be interesting to see kNU in the future with Watson at OC. He has shown that he can make excellent talent mediocre and mediocre talent bad. I don't see much on the fuskers roster that will save him from himself.

The Pelini's do know defense but again it will be interesting to see how the do without having Suh in there to force offenses to change their entire approach. Crick is coming back but is not Suh and they also lose DE Turner. They are also losing O'Hanlon out of the secondary who has been a big play guy.

Evidently people in the know say our defense next year will be better than this years defense. We ended up ranked 9th in the country in total defense from what I've read. I kinda find it hard to believe that we won't miss Suh in some capacity.............he completely changes the aspect of a game just by being on the field.

Evidently people in the know say our defense next year will be better than this years defense. We ended up ranked 9th in the country in total defense from what I've read. I kinda find it hard to believe that we won't miss Suh in some capacity.............he completely changes the aspect of a game just by being on the field.

Do these people in the know also have crystal balls? Learn from us dude: Don't believe the hype until gameday 2010.

Do these people in the know also have crystal balls? Learn from us dude: Don't believe the hype until gameday 2010.

I think they are just going off the athletic abilities by the players that are redshirting this season and how young our team will be. Inexperience comes with that youth though, but a total lack of concern for your personally safety as a players comes with youth as well. That's inspirational to watch.................:thumbsup:

I think they are just going off the athletic abilities by the players that are redshirting this season and how young our team will be.

This all sounds strangely familiar.:huh:

Of course, if things don't go well, that same youth will turn out to be the reason you lost.... then, if you're really lucky, they'll tell you that the reason to be optimistic is because you have more young guys coming along... :lol:

I suspect Green will start the bowl game and Bo Pelini is asking Mr. Tom if he can fire Dr. Watson the next day. Bo hasn't the patience for that. Callahan had a lot of talent and it didn't drop off that bad, that quick. Sure, the QB is not a D-1 QB with that line. He'd look pretty serviceable with a good line in front of him, as he did in their first few games against the Jucos they played.

The Heisman contender Colt McCoy looked like Cody Hawkins last week vs. kNU's defense.....

Suh for heisman. The Corn D will be darn good as long as Bo is there I'm afraid. They may not be as good up front, but they are improving everywhere else as guys get more secure with the system.

Surprised Bo doesn't have a top Recruiting Class though. He likes "his guys" more than 5-star guys, but the guy doesn't look to me like he can sell his program worth a hoot.

I suspect Green will start the bowl game and Bo Pelini is asking Mr. Tom if he can fire Dr. Watson the next day. Bo hasn't the patience for that. Callahan had a lot of talent and it didn't drop off that bad, that quick. Sure, the QB is not a D-1 QB with that line. He'd look pretty serviceable with a good line in front of him, as he did in their first few games against the Jucos they played.

The Heisman contender Colt McCoy looked like Cody Hawkins last week vs. kNU's defense.....

Suh for heisman. The Corn D will be darn good as long as Bo is there I'm afraid. They may not be as good up front, but they are improving everywhere else as guys get more secure with the system.

Surprised Bo doesn't have a top Recruiting Class though. He likes "his guys" more than 5-star guys, but the guy doesn't look to me like he can sell his program worth a hoot.

Thank god. **** the huskers!

Well hopefully he's learned his lesson there. Landed these two today:
4* JUCO LB Lavonte David
4* JUCO OL Jermarcus Hardrick

2 positions where we need some immediate help.

I barfed a little in my own mouth saying that.

Anyhoo, Watson is a ****in' TERRIBLE playcaller, esp. under pressure. We might have a chance tonight if he doesn't **** it up by calling stupid **** all night. I say, regardless, he goes away after the bowl game.

You lost the Husker starter when he quit citing differences with Watson. Same sort of thing happened when Watson was with the Buffs. Two scholarship players were in line to compete for the starting position and Watson goes out and recruits a walkon baseball player in Klatt. Both the scholly players are neglected and the best of the two finally transfers out. The other hangs on, Bernard Jackson, starts for Squawk, goes 2-10 and then straight to the Colorado state prison big house.

Watson is friggen poison. But he and NU deserve each other.

Back