What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You have just witnessed CU's last win of 2014...

It has to be one of 3 doesn't it?

FBS teams don't want them bad enough to flip them
FBS teams don't want them period
The players didn't report offers

The simplest explanation fits here IMO. We have our commits reporting FCS offers, so it is hard to believe they are choosing not to report offers from bigger schools.

regardless of what anybody wants to argue they should be ranked, the rankings are bad. However they are not as bad as they are made out to be by a lot on this board.

We are talking degrees of bad here, that probably says enough.

Some of us can see the progress being made. I want to win too, but I guess some people don't realize what rock bottom was for this program and what it takes to lift it back up. We are seeing that, but to only base it on w/l record misses the huge steps being made. People complain about recruiting, coaching, losses..... I'd challenge them to show me the 5* recruits that would come here now. To get that, mac 2 is doing what he needs to do- making this team more competitive. It's not easy and I think we are on our way.

NO ONE IS SAYING 5* PLAYERS. WHAT THE **** PEOPLE?! NO **** WE WON'T BE STEALING BLUECHIPS FROM BAMA. THAT'S NOT THE ****ING POINT.

There are good 2* and high 3* players that we lose in the battle against teams like Oregon State. We can barely beat a ****ty BSU for a recruit. That's the point.

We're gonna beat Oregon. :lock:

Ya know, a bit of positive thinking never hurts. And I am a crumodgen from way back. No shot Egg here.

Battle you Buffs. Facts be damned.

Never, give, in!

Win the turnover ledger. Huge need!

Can't believe this came true. Once again, CU coaches and players blow another game they should have won.They dont know how to win in boulder and after choking how many times late can anyone believe they will figure it out next year. Awful season now done.

Can't believe this came true. Once again, CU coaches and players blow another game they should have won.They dont know how to win in boulder and after choking how many times late can anyone believe they will figure it out next year. Awful season now done.

Yes. Not so sure about a bowl game, but 5-6 wins isn't unreasonable to expect.

By the way, good call. :sad1:

Not sure 7 wins next year is realistic, but I was serious about saying that 7 is the minimum acceptable number of wins. It's time to make a bowl and show some tangible progress.

HCMM must win 7, or his seat must get hot for his potential final year. Veteran team next year.

Well, the OP was on the money.

And there is no way this team wins seven next year. I would say 5 is the high water mark.

6 wins would be fine with me. I'd love 7 but there's no way I see it. 6 would be the high water mark.

And we will probably lose it on some bull**** play like a record setting nubs 67 fg.

6 wins would be fine with me. I'd love 7 but there's no way I see it. 6 would be the high water mark.

And we will probably lose it on some bull**** play like a record setting nubs 67 fg.
It was actually 57 but I get your point. Gonna be tough but taking that next step always is.

Back