What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA DE Stephan Nembot (Signed to Colorado)

I think we've just replaced who we'd wanna kick ***** year in and year out now!

Goodbye fuskers! Hellow fuskies!

One of my friends went to school near UW (wasn't actually a Husky) and repped CU the whole time he was up there. Got back to Colorado last year and now he can't stop talking about the Huskies! wtf? Can't wait for the game in Seattle this next fall!

I think UW is the school that I'm going to love to hate in the PAC-12.

We need this guy...two 6'7" OTs with a lot of upside would do us really well in the future and help bridge a gap we will have on the line over the next year or two...I think this would be a HUGE get for us, could be the cherry of the class in my opinion, don't care where the recruiting sites rank him. GO BLACK AND GOLD STEPHAN!!

Um, He's a DT and that's where we need him, we have plenty of OL, check the roster.

This staff will put him where he helps the team the most. I think they are smart enough to get the whole DT thing, syko.

The coaches are smart enough to figure out how to use him where he will help the most. If that is OT I'm okay with it, if it's DL I'm even more okay with it.

I also happen to really like the idea of having a big, game influencing DE on the field. If we go to a 4-3 a DE that can dominate the OT can change the entire way we play defense. Having that big DE makes it easier for your DTs to be effective and also frees up the LBs to make plays.

CU and UW are actually very similar.

What pisses me off more than anything is that they are now 2 years ahead of us in rebuilding even though we got rid of skippy before they did.

They did go 0-12, but we were about 5 plays away from 0-12 ourselves.

CU and UW are actually very similar.

What pisses me off more than anything is that they are now 2 years ahead of us in rebuilding even though we got rid of skippy before they did.

They did go 0-12, but we were about 5 plays away from 0-12 ourselves.

Yeah, but we were 10 plays away from going to a bowl game, so it all kind of evens itself out.

I'll look around and see what I can come up with, any certain type you're looking for?

I am thinking...something about the new staff, and our return to the Top 20, and a challenger to the national championship...

Back