What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Leilon Willingham (Signed to Central Florida)

A Scout article on its Michigan site confirms that Leilon has decommitted from Texas A&M. He no longer names them among his finalists. (Yes, CU is on the list.)

http://michigan.scout.com/2/1041479.html

Gotcha ...

From Scout's Prep Colorado Site:

Willingham decommitted (from A&M) on Wednesday. Top five for his signature are Colorado, Arizona State, Washington, Central Florida, and Michigan.

Plans to take all five visits before deciding/announcing. So far as been to: Arizona State, Washington, and Colorado.

I just saw that you'd posted that. Why didn't you update the thread title? You're still a mod, you know. Slacker. :smile2:

I was going to ask you if we had a confirmation to change the thread title, but about then my ADD kick ...

say, that PAC 12 logo is really neat.

We will see on this one. Sounds like his trip here was great and it sounds like his dad really wants him close to home so he can see the kid play. I like our shot here.

I'm not sure Leilon quite knows where he wants to go to school. Until he signs the LOI, I view him as open to just about anywhere.

So did I. I think he's enjoying the attention he's getting and doesn't know where to go.

That's very different than saying "very slim chance".

I think that some of our higher rated targets announcing a CU commitment ahead of NSD could help us a lot here. Great players want to play with other great players.

That's very different than saying "very slim chance".

I think that some of our higher rated targets announcing a CU commitment ahead of NSD could help us a lot here. Great players want to play with other great players.

Lucien and asiata aren't announcing until then correct?

Michigan just pleged another OLB to there class. I wonder how many they are looking at taking.

They already have two ILB for there class this year. I looked back to 2010 and they pledged 2 OLB and 0 inside. So he is probably still on there board. Shoot!

He's going on vacation to be with his friend that will end up at UCF. I'm not giving up on the buffs landing him. Willingham is not only a big time player from the state of colorado, but might show Cyler Miles big time recruits can stay home. The coaches will be stalking him up until the time they're aloud to.

JMO-If we get Willingham we get Miles. If we dont get Willingham we dont get miles.

SIAP,
Visiting U of Central Florida this weekend.

UCF has a lotta commits, IYAM.
Five have already enrolled. They have 19 other guys with verbals, including 4 OLBs and two ILBs: ILB Miles Pace and ILB Terrance Plummer.

I guess we will find out if Embree and Bienemy can sell the progam because Miles is going to have an offer form everyone. Will see in the end but he has to be one of our top targets for next year. Oh and DT's. JUCO DT's would be nice too.

IIRC, he is related to Mister Jones. Since Mister went to Collieville, Willingham may be more likely to go there too...FWIW.

He didn't make an official visit; that isnot to say he has not been there many times before, especially with a family member going there for the same thing.

I don't know if it's credible, but there are whispers that Leilon committed to the Buffs last night.

Back