What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Leilon Willingham (Signed to Central Florida)

MULLEN MULLEN!...thanks for the info, I'd love for some of these guys to want to play for the Black & Gold! Until then, looks like they'll have to settle for another HS State Championship! :woot:

Hey, I am a Junior at Mullen, and I played football with all of these guys freshman year, except Adonis, who was automatically on varsity, and Rayshon, who was a transfer.

Anyway, I have to say, Leilon is a BEAST! I don't even know how to describe him other than that.

Connor Healy is just amazing in my opinion. He has always been big and buff and amazing at football, just like his older brother. I guess football just runs in his family, given that his grandpa was in the NFL and I think his dad was as well at one point. This guy is one of the nicest people I have met at Mullen. He has endurance too. Freshman year, he would play 2 games a day, one with the freshman (our coach was weird like that), and one with JV. And he did great every game. I can see him going to the NFL once he tightens up a bit more.

Adonis, he is just god-like. He is just simply amazing. I mean the defensive plan of Rockhurst was to basically have the whole defense tackle him because he wouldn't go down. On top of that, he's nice too, surprisingly. It is rare at Mullen to find people that good and not cocky.

Mancinelli, who I play lacrosse with, is a funny person. To be quite honest, I can't see him really wanting to go places in football. He is EXTREMELY talented at lacrosse. But he can go somewhere in Football. He just is kinda awkward, but then again, a lot of tall people are.

I dont really know much about Rayshon, I am pretty sure he transferred here sophomore year, after I stopped playing football. But I do know that he is good, and has a lot of potential.

Brady. I don't really have much to say about him. He was a bully freshman year, pretty bad. He might have matured since then, but I steer clear from him. But my opinion on him is biased, so don't see to much into it.

If you want to know anything about them, you can ask me. I can try to get you some answers

thanks for the info youngin! get in those kids' ears about CU!

15741_101406469885480_100000483833338_39838_5103174_n.jpg

Hey this guy is the 2nd player in the state of Colorado. He's a must get right now. Please tell me we have a chance.

Top four of CU, Arizona State, Oregon, and Central Florida according to Rivals. This will drag out for a while IMO.

im not panicking... but its not like UCF makes much sense... other than thats where brandon marshall went and rayshon williams still has them in the running...

I still like our chances. I don't have a rivals account, but it seems that his final 4 is because of:

CU: parents/dad/local?
ASU: Onyeali
CFU: Williams?
Oregon: Because they like to **** with us?

Check out the Denver Post today has article, blog report and a video on the three Mullen linebackers. Note in the video that Leilon says the three are "thinking about going to college together". Come on guys, join Brady and be a Buff!

Video Link: http://photos.denverpost.com/photog...631008001&bclid=1443772310&bctid=309209471001

Post Link: http://www.denverpost.com/preps/ci_15636106

Thanks for the link, and welcome to the board.

Since Brady Daigh is already committed (and we can keep him), if they want to play together, CU is in the lead.
Remember, Josh Ford is on board and he says he's working on the Mullen guys to stay together as buffs, too.

A couple of state championships probably helps. these guys know that it takes hardwork and reliance on your teammates to win.

Willingham is the #1 target for this recruiting class and it looks like CU has a solid lead for him. Indications are that he's going to take his time, enjoy going on some visits, focus on winning another state championship... and if the Buffs have a good season we'll likely sign him.

Willingham is the #1 target for this recruiting class and it looks like CU has a solid lead for him. Indications are that he's going to take his time, enjoy going on some visits, focus on winning another state championship... and if the Buffs have a good season we'll likely sign him.

Not quite as confident as you, but I do like our chances. He could play quite a bit as a true freshman, he would be a very good get. I would be fine with him and Dorian Brown to add to Berglund/Daigh. Flip either Austin and/or Mustoe and that is a very good in-state haul IMO.

Not quite as confident as you, but I do like our chances. He could play quite a bit as a true freshman, he would be a very good get. I would be fine with him and Dorian Brown to add to Berglund/Daigh. Flip either Austin and/or Mustoe and that is a very good in-state haul IMO.

I believe we're in the lead for Yarbrough, too. And we should be able to sign Vickers.

The other guy we haven't talked about in a while is Marquise Coleman. If he gets his grades in order, we should be able to land him also. Maybe he's a grayshirt or someone we place so we can sign in 2012 when we have more slots. Supposedly he's behind where Mister Jones was academically at this time last year. But he's the best DB in the state this year and a virtual lock if he can qualify.

Saw a premium article on LW on rivals and was wondering what he said about CU or his top four (if this is OK due to the fact that I don't want to purchase the membership). Just thought I would ask.:afraid:

Our biggest obstacle is that his#1 factor is PT as a true frosh. We can't offer that.
Why not? Cabral has played young kids over upperclassmen. I'm pretty sure we've never promised anyone PT as a frosh, but if he comes in and performs, how could we not offer him PT?

Why not? Cabral has played young kids over upperclassmen. I'm pretty sure we've never promised anyone PT as a frosh, but if he comes in and performs, how could we not offer him PT?

Buffnik is talking about Ameen-Moore, whom I give about a 5% chance of ending up in Boulder.

You're absolutely correct on Willingham. If he ends up in Boulder, he will play as a true freshman. 14er, LW did not have too much to say about his favorites, just that those teams were standing out. He will take visits and the process will drag out for a while.

why don't we stay on track here. This is Leilon's thread. AAM alread has a lot of chatter in it similar to this. Not trying to be a dick but its confusing when people click on Leilon's thread and mostly see updates talking about AAM (i know they go to the same school).

Thanks, Tuba.

It was my fault for mis-reading a post and writing a reply that belongs in Adonis's thread. I guess I should move my response and the related posts to Adonis's profile.

Back