What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Leilon Willingham (Signed to Central Florida)

Thanks, Tuba.

It was my fault for mis-reading a post and writing a reply that belongs in Adonis's thread. I guess I should move my response and the related posts to Adonis's profile.

OFF TOPIC: No worries, your welcome. You put a lot of time into these threads and give lots of great information. Everyones information is good but it can just get confusing. Keep up the good work Nik (and Alfred I think?).

ON TOPIC: BCS, Was Leilon supposed to be visiting at practice today?

Kinda OT but the Rivals 100 rankings came out and Mullen checks in at #33. Saw this on yahoo, dont have the time to link it right now. Anybody gets the chance, check out Abilene High's schedule, lol it's ridiculous.

buffalo chips radio show said that leilon has told folks he will end up at colorado. hope this is true!

His parents have always wanted him to stay close. I like our chances here, would be different if Texas was seriously pursuing him, but they are not.

Who is Buffalo Chip and is his radio show legit? or put in other words - does he seem to have credible sources? Does anyone know if Willingham, Daigh and Healy are sort of a package deal? I read that DPost article awhile ago where they pondered it, but it didn't necessarily seem to be the case. If we get Willingham and Daigh, does Healy come next?

Who is Buffalo Chip and is his radio show legit? or put in other words - does he seem to have credible sources? Does anyone know if Willingham, Daigh and Healy are sort of a package deal? I read that DPost article awhile ago where they pondered it, but it didn't necessarily seem to be the case. If we get Willingham and Daigh, does Healy come next?

Well connected to the AD and long-time fans. They secured Adam from Rivals to come on every week and this week Mike Bohn came on with good info. Definitely legit. I recommend listening to the two archives and checking out the show on Wednesday nights: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buffalochips

It's a great addition to the Buffs media coverage. I've got to say, between this show and CJ/Klatt on the new 87.7 we're really stepping it up this year.

Healy won't get an offer IMO.

Why will Healy NOT get an offer?

He's under 6 feet tall and he's only got average speed for the position. SDSU and Wyoming are his offers so far. He's a nice player. He's just not a guy with "Plan A" type measurables.

He's under 6 feet tall and he's only got average speed for the position. SDSU and Wyoming are his offers so far. He's a nice player. He's just not a guy with "Plan A" type measurables.

Also, the numbers are tight this year. With Daigh already committed, along with waiting on Willingham as long as he takes, you can only afford to take one more LB or so. We need to be selective with that last spot (if we even take 3 LBs).

Thanks Buffnik and Boulder. I think we can afford to be selective. I was thinking he was kind of like a Dizon. But, maybe not as fast or instinctive. From a video I saw about a month ago it sounded like all 3 of them wanted to possibly be on the same team. So I guess he will have to walk on if things go according to plan and we land L.W. and Daigh

Healy isn't likely to get an offer at a school the level that Willingham wants to and will have the opportunity to go to, Daigh seems like he is pretty solid on CU.

What could be nice is if Healy decides to go to CU as a PWO.

To be clear, it was Adam Musterwerwerwer (whatever his last name is) from Rivals that said that he heard that. hes as good a source as there is in Colorado recruiting.

I just feel pretty confident we will land him. This does all hinge on a decent season for the Buffaloes.

That's where I'm at. Unless we give Leilon a reason to leave the state, he'll be a Buff.

Because the Rayshon Williams thread is gone.. at least I can't find it.. thought I'd post here that he is a Mullen wide receiver and not playing in Florida or wherever. Just came from the Mullen/Grandview game, and Rayshon is
#2 for Mullen. He's right here. Whoever said he was in florida had bad info.

Because the Rayshon Williams thread is gone.. at least I can't find it.. thought I'd post here that he is a Mullen wide receiver and not playing in Florida or wherever. Just came from the Mullen/Grandview game, and Rayshon is
#2 for Mullen. He's right here. Whoever said he was in florida had bad info.

He backed out of his transfer. Scout had switched his high school. At the 11th hour, he decided to stay at Mullen. I think it was somewhat to do with the Florida high school being stacked and he probably wouldn't have started.

P.S. His thread isn't gone, bombay. Best place to find a profile is to go to the Commitment and Profile Index stickied thread. Just click the link that's in there. http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/32886-2011-Commitments-amp-Recruit-Profile-Index

It's still early on Willingham. He's going to see what else is out there and see what happens with the CU situation.

Went to the Mullen/Grandview game and Healy was everywhere. I don't know anything about his size or speed, but he's a football player.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with Willingham. I imagine one of the first visits for the new coaching staff will be to Mullen, both to talk to Willingham and also to check in on Brady Daigh.

Really hard to gauge this situation right now, he has only taken two visits to Arizona State and Washington.

Back