What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Leilon Willingham (Signed to Central Florida)

Kid has the opportunity to play at home or go to Michigan. He really cannot go wrong.

and yet millions upon millions of people live through midwest winters a year, i think people make way too big a deal of it.

and yet millions upon millions of people live through midwest winters a year, i think people make way too big a deal of it.
I think they're just saying that the bi-polar weather of CO is better than the bitter cold in Ann Arbor or the midwest year round. When did it last get up to the 60's in late January in Michigan?

Some people actually like snowy winter weather and 4 seasons. Hard to believe, I know.

CU or MU

On one hand he could play for the Buffs. On the other hand he could bust a fusker or two every season. Win win for Willingham.:nod:

I hope he picks CU though.

inside info or that 'gut' feeling which is really taco bell made with 35% beef & 65% fillers ?

gut... all inside info has shut off since this past weekend hes gone off the radar but i can tell you he really likes CU and he really likes Mich it seems like he is pretty conflicted

That was just relayed from an article on rivals that I summarized in a few words.

Facebook Scoop-

Facebook status: Not takin no more calls tonight. No point in it. Know everything I need to know. The rest is just added pressure. My decision is made. See yal in the AM

Then Brady Daigh says "Good luck man rep the 303 wherever you go"

Leilon says "Right on Bro. We started together. We gon go off these next few years. Lets do it big"

Brady Daigh: Hell yeah Bro. Brick Squad part II

Facebook Scoop-

Facebook status: Not takin no more calls tonight. No point in it. Know everything I need to know. The rest is just added pressure. My decision is made. See yal in the AM

Leilon says "Right on Bro. We started together. We gon go off these next few years. Lets do it big"

like-3d.jpg

Facebook Scoop-

could take that two ways...lol

really ?

this part IMHO looks good....

the first half is whats unnerving

My sister is at the game sitting near where Mick was (Embo, EB, BK there) and said there was a buzz around the Foam Dome that Willingham is on his way...FWIW.

Ooooh - look at the big Dallas bully trying to pick on the little guy from Austin! Hell, if I'm wrong I'll disown my sister!:lol:

OK, maybe not, but man it's quite pitiful how us grown men are threatening each other over whether or not an 18 year decides to come to CU. But I'll take the pos rep when I can get it!:thumbsup:

Love to have ya, Leilon, you'd look great in the B-n-G.

Navy, I was kidding.....bottom line....Leilon, we need you to turn this bitch around.....

If Leilon decides to travel up the Turnpike, doesn't that make like 4 new coaches in a row that got the #1 Colorado prospect in their first class?

disclaimer: was on patrol for the last 2 coaches so was in a time warp and may have melded classes

Ooooh - look at the big Dallas bully trying to pick on the little guy from Austin! Hell, if I'm wrong I'll disown my sister!:lol:

OK, maybe not, but man it's quite pitiful how us grown men are threatening each other over whether or not an 18 year decides to come to CU. But I'll take the pos rep when I can get it!:thumbsup:

Love to have ya, Leilon, you'd look great in the B-n-G.

god damn it i hate you... now i feel shame

Back