What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Leilon Willingham (Signed to Central Florida)

Come on, Willingham parents! Pull a Diante Jackson for the Buffs! Help us get payback in the Pac 10 for Junior Seau and Diante Jackson!

I'm not giving up on Willingham. I have to suspect he's getting a lot of people in his ear this evening, most of whom are probably telling him that CU would be the best place for him.

Scout no longer has him listed as a ucf committ but says he has "high" interest in them, medium in CU and michigain, and no interest in asu or washington.

Scout no longer has him listed as a ucf committ but says he has "high" interest in them, medium in CU and michigain, and no interest in asu or washington.

I doubt scout or rivals or anybody has the first idea what his leanings are. Seriously.

I'm blindly prejudiced, but I too think he may be coming here. Tha failure to sign yet, the putting off of the decision until tommorow, Ebro's comments that almost sounded like something might be revealed at the luncheon = a chance. (I thought Embree said there would be 1 0r 2 more signings, after his video, we've got 1)

Any chance Willingham shows at the luncheon? Probably not, as Embree wouldn't want to have a HS kid cut classes.

Anyway, a fantastic initial effort by these BuffS

I'm blindly prejudiced, but I too think he may be coming here. Tha failure to sign yet, the putting off of the decision until tommorow, Ebro's comments that almost sounded like something might be revealed at the luncheon = a chance. (I thought Embree said there would be 1 0r 2 more signings, after his video, we've got 1)

Any chance Willingham shows at the luncheon? Probably not, as Embree wouldn't want to have a HS kid cut classes.

Anyway, a fantastic initial effort by these BuffS

Agreed...terrific job by Jon, whether Willingham signs or not.....I am betting not, for what it is worth....

sounds like somebody knows where he's goin per his facebook walll
"Congrats man I think that was the best choice you could make for you and your career , keep God in your life and great things are sure to come"

Sounds like he wants to go to UCF but his parents won't sign his LOI and are pushing him to be a Buff or a Wolverine, hopefully the first.

Let's hope the kid gets to go where he really wants, or at least is OK with it. We all want our turn given what happened with Diante Jackson. But let's remember what happened to Diante at Oregon. He didn't really want to be there, felt forced into it and promptly flunked out. Not sure we want a player whose heart isn't in it.

Well, yeah, I guess our coach talked to his parent and persuaded them to let the kid do the decision. And Leilon heads to UCF. I don't know but I guess this is the story, what a drama it is

Props to Embree for telling the parents to let the kid make his own decision. I feel that a lot of coaches would have used the parents to get the kid to commit to their school. While I am disappointed that Willingham won't be a Buff, I am certainly proud of the way that Embree and Co. have handled the situation.

This kid is just too easy to be sold on his teammate, not school. Jones made him to AM and now it's Rayshon who probably has huge impact on his decision about UCF. Kid doesn't know at all what he is doing and what he really wants.

Where's Josh Ford when you need him?

Props to Embree for telling the parents to let the kid make his own decision. I feel that a lot of coaches would have used the parents to get the kid to commit to their school. While I am disappointed that Willingham won't be a Buff, I am certainly proud of the way that Embree and Co. have handled the situation.

Totally agree. Had to be tough for Embo to do.

Apparently, Willingham committed to CU on tuesday and then changed his mind that night. The kid clearly has no idea where he wants to go. He has now been committed to three differnet schools and strongly linked to two others. He should just delay his decision until he truly figures this out.

Isn't UCF where Darell Scott ended up? Or am I thinking of any one of the myriad of directional schools in Florida? Florida Atlantic? Florida International? Southern Florida? Central Florida? Are these all one school with different campuses?

Isn't UCF where Darell Scott ended up? Or am I thinking of any one of the myriad of directional schools in Florida? Florida Atlantic? Florida International? Southern Florida? Central Florida? Are these all one school with different campuses?
think it was USF. DS is not on UCF's roster.

Scott transferred to South Florida

South Florida, which is technically more northern Florida, Tampa.

I wish him best of luck. It is difficult to make a decision on where you would like to go to college. He obviously chose not to go to CU, Michigan or any other school that could compete in the BCS. This means to me that he really liked UCF and doesn't mind the more difficult path to the NFL. The last thing we want is someone to commit to us that doesn't want to be here.

Back