What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO QB Brock Berglund (Signed to Kansas)

9news ran a piece about Berglund last night. He is forced to go the CC route because he claims Kansas summer school credits didn't transfer and thus is ineligible for anything else. He says that he fulfilled the 18 credit hour a year requirement to be on track, but claims 2 hours of summer school credit don't count. He claims that it is all KU's fault.

I'm just happy he is not here.

9news ran a piece about Berglund last night. He is forced to go the CC route because he claims Kansas summer school credits didn't transfer and thus is ineligible for anything else. He says that he fulfilled the 18 credit hour a year requirement to be on track, but claims 2 hours of summer school credit don't count. He claims that it is all KU's fault.

I'm just happy he is not here.

Nothing's ever his fault, is it?

Prima Donna. I agree with Go Buffs, just as long as he is someone else's problem. I did not see the piece, but that would be the second one of Berglund getting on 9"News" and pleading his case, does he have compromising pictures of that guy who is the Frazier Crane look alike or something?

Mentioned this much earlier in the thread but Brock just strikes me as a guy who doesn't want to play football and doesn't want to be in college. He does it because it is what has always been expected of him and his identity but he would probably be much happier spending a couple years doing some kind of manual labor and just being one of the guys instead of the QB.

I hope he can get his act together and figure out what he wants to do with his life and do it.

Valor Christian 0-2, well 5A could be too much, they should think of going back down to 4A to dominate again. Valor Christian is the most overrated high school football program in Colorado.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...h-times-a-charm-qb-brock-berglund-leaves-unt/

[h=1]Fourth time’s a charm? QB Brock Berglund leaves UNT[/h] Posted by John Taylor on January 16, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
brock-berglund.jpg
In a little over two years, Brock Berglund has spent time on three college campuses. Wednesday, Berglund set himself up to hit the rare and ever-elusive “quad-fecta.”
North Texas head coach Dan McCarney confirmed that Berglund has indeed left the Mean Green team. McCarney told the Denton Chronicle that the player will likely transfer to Northern Colorado.
As that’s an FCS school, Berglund will be eligible to play immediately in 2014.

Back