What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO QB Brock Berglund (Signed to Kansas)

images

I'm going to punch you in the walrus.

Not KU...but perhaps a JUCO in Kansas.

JUCO might be good for him, give him a chance out of the limelight to get his act together.

He's still a talented kid and you don't wish ill on a kid as long as he isn't hurting the Buffs. Hope he doesn't end up another example of a talented HS star who flames out.

JUCO might be good for him, give him a chance out of the limelight to get his act together.

He's still a talented kid and you don't wish ill on a kid as long as he isn't hurting the Buffs. Hope he doesn't end up another example of a talented HS star who flames out.

Out of the limelight? What limelight? He's at Kansas. There's no limelight at Kansas.

Out of the limelight? What limelight? He's at Kansas. There's no limelight at Kansas.

True enough, but even with Kansas he is at a BCS level school (as long as it is convienient for Texas to keep them there) and the KU fans are hoping and paying attention. Out of the limelight is CSU or Wyoming.

Sounds to me like the articles are painting a very nice picture of Brock. Reading between the lines, he was butt hurt about Weiss brining in new QB blood, wanted to talk to other programs and he was given the chance by cutting him loose. Sorry, I really have no sympathy for the kid on this one. He needed to committ to being there and when he did not they went another direction. Good luck to him where ever he ends up. I hope he gets his life together and has a productive career, but I am not sure how much rope he expected to be given.

Scottsdale CC is a good choice. Solid program and it allows him to perform on the field & in the classroom for a couple years. He'll have a lot more options if he takes care of business there.

Berglund needs to add a lot of maturity before he has much value on the football field. CU dodged a bullet when the pulled his offer. My understanding is that he spent very little time at the KU campus, taking a lot of courses online while he was back in Colorado. This caused some issues.

Just re-read how Weiss wanted to meet him him, and how he didn't show up. Again the story could be fabricated. But going by his history, difficult not to believe the story. To be fair I will treat the story as false. Hopefully he has learn't from his past mistakes and turn his life around. I have no sympathy for him. But will be glad to see him turn his life around, and grow up.

Just re-read how Weiss wanted to meet him him, and how he didn't show up. Again the story could be fabricated. But going by his history, difficult not to believe the story. To be fair I will treat the story as false. Hopefully he has learn't from his past mistakes and turn his life around. I have no sympathy for him. But will be glad to see him turn his life around, and grow up.

Not nice.

no chance for this 2 * RB iyam.

Back