What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO RB Adonis Ameen-Moore (Verbal to Syracuse)

Re: '11 CO RB Adonis Ameen-Moore

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Whoa, tough crowd, tough crowd.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Picture+23.jpg

I got the reference, but there ain't any banks hiring anybody right now.

my credit union is hiring...

Teller III
Loan Officer
Branch Supervisor
Branch manager II

this 'banking mess' has helped credit unions...
New Frontier's failure was good for the cu here in Longmont

this 'banking mess' has helped credit unions...
New Frontier's failure was good for the cu here in Longmont

Yeah, it helped us with deposits, too. Moreso for our NoCo branches than down here, but it's certainly helped.

I own a really, really, really, really small part of the bank.

I'm a commercial banker/lender.

As a stock holder can I say I own a really, really, really, really small part of a lot of companies?:lol:

I actually think we're in good shape here, provided we do well on the field this year. That goes for his 2011 teammates too.

I actually think we're in good shape here, provided we do well on the field this year. That goes for his 2011 teammates too.

We're in really good shape being in his top 3. It really sounds like he'd love for CU to return to the top 25 this year and be able to offer him everything he wants in a college program (contender & his family/friends get to see him play).

We're in really good shape being in his top 3. It really sounds like he'd love for CU to return to the top 25 this year and be able to offer him everything he wants in a college program (contender & his family/friends get to see him play).

I think we are a distant third. I think Adonis is set to play for a big time program.

texas is absolutely stacked for 2011 running backs next year, they probably wont even offer him. it will come down to us and bama unless some other viable suitor catches his eye.

Win some games and get him on campus a couple more times this Fall and we'll be in great shape. I like our chances.

I think we are a distant third. I think Adonis is set to play for a big time program.

I am not a recruiting guru like you, but even I know that it's silly to think that the buffs have little chance of landing him when it is 20 months until he signs a LOI, 20 months! The kid is only halfway through high school! Hawk has closed on some good talent in the past, if he is still somewhat interested in CU, I say the buffs have an excellent chance at him, especially if we have a good year like Boulder Buff said.

If CU goes out and has a couple running backs put up big numbers this year, goes to the B12 CG, and plays in a halfway decent bowl, then I'd say we have an excellent shot at the kid. Figure this - he'll be a freshman when D Scott and R Stewart are both Seniors. That's perfect timing, especially if our O-Line recruiting remains as solid as it has been.

On the field success over the next 2 years will close the gap between other programs IMO. I think thats the only chance we have.

On the field success over the next 2 years will close the gap between other programs IMO. I think thats the only chance we have.

We have been able to get recruits with bad previous seasons, but that was with a new coaching staff during "rebuilding" years. At this point we do need to show we are becoming a good team on the field, not a team that "could be good in a few years."

On the field success determines a lot of things over the next couple of years. Recruits, coaching staff, fan support, etc. Need wins.

So...did Moore just get pegged as the top overall prospect at this point by Scout for the class of 2011? :)

:bump:

Hey...we've got a big opening for another giant recruit....step right up buddy!

edit, didn't want to be negative on a recruits thread.

We could really use this guy now, maybe more incentive to come here now? No 5* blocking his path. He's definitely a must have next year along with his teammates.

Last edited:
CU has stepped up as the first program to offer Adonis. :thumbsup:

The 2 out-of-state programs he now mentions are Washington and Nebraska. Sounds to me as if he'd like to stay home, but wants to see CU turn the corner. My guess is that if we go bowling, Adonis will end up being a Buff.

Scout article reporting offer

I think he may be the third best college prospect on his team. Depending on how RB recruiting goes this class though, we may be looking at taking 2-3 RBs in the 2011 class.

Back