What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #3 Baylor - March 17th, 6.40pm MT - NCAA Tournament 3rd Round Game Thread

Stop responding to them. Like Bohn said they don't deserve it.

This. Why feed them?

We lost in the Third Round when a team got hot. Baylor will lose next Thursday, congrats to them for advancing tonight, but 67 teams lose in this tournament.

LOL - please re read your OWN thread - your fans are the most bitter angry fans we've seen all year.

Thanks for reminding the Big 12 AGAIN why we are so much better off without CU.

:lol: enjoy being a lamprey on the bevo's labia

So proud of our buffs. So proud to be a buff. Our shenanigans were cheeky and fun. Baylor fans... their shenanigans were cruel and tragic. All I can express towards that school (besides an honest hatred) is pure pity. They don't even know how pathetic they sounded trying to chant Big 12 Rejects. In response, we sang the CU fight song and drowne dhtem out, because their pathetic showing of 100 fans were nothing but ... bitter really. We then sang the alma mater and cheered the seniors before walking out still doing the fight song.

The bitter baylor fans were not heard from again.

Now. Four. ****ing. Loko. Burning this town down. Again. Best ****ing road trip ever! Will be writing the story during the return trip.

This. Why feed them?

We lost in the Third Round when a team got hot. Baylor will lose next Thursday, congrats to them for advancing tonight, but 67 teams lose in this tournament.

Baylor didn't "get hot" they have been a top 10 team pretty much all year, and have a better than 50/50 shot at going to the Elite Eight.

So proud of our buffs. So proud to be a buff. Our shenanigans were cheeky and fun. Baylor fans... their shenanigans were cruel and tragic. All I can express towards that school (besides an honest hatred) is pure pity. They don't even know how pathetic they sounded trying to chant Big 12 Rejects. In response, we sang the CU fight song and drowne dhtem out, because their pathetic showing of 100 fans were nothing but ... bitter really. We then sang the alma mater and cheered the seniors before walking out still doing the fight song.

The bitter baylor fans were not heard from again.

Now. Four. ****ing. Loko. Burning this town down. Again. Best ****ing road trip ever! Will be writing the story during the return trip.

I'm glad that you can take solace in being "classy" in defeat when your team basically quit scoring about halfway through the second half and got their butts kicked 80-63. Did the altitiude get to your players?

I'm glad that you can take solace in being "classy" in defeat when your team basically quit scoring about halfway through the second half and got their butts kicked 80-63. Did the altitiude get to your players?

Your whole fan base needs to jump off of a ****ing cliff and do the world a favor.

It was the zone. But you knew that.

You guys were soooooo cute....you really thought you had a chance!!!!

but no...

You suck again!!!!!!!!!!

Did your UT masters give you permission to come out of your cage and talk ****? Do me a favor and count to 12 for me using only teams that are actually in your ****** conference. Then kindly die.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:eek:n "didn't get hot". Show me where Heslip got this hot - I dare you.

Heslip had a very good shooting game, but Baylor didn't get "hot." If Heslip hadn't been left so open to pour in threes (I wonder why your guys leave him so open when everyone knows he can shoot), Jones III is capable of scoring in bunches, as is Jackson and others. Baylor averaged about 75 points per game on the year, so 80 wasn't particularly "hot" offensively. Heslip did hit for a very high percentage, but many players will do that if you give up open looks. Like I said, you lost to a top 10 kind of team. There's no shame in that, and Colorado did have a nice run at the end of the season. However, the Buffs couldn't expect to win giving up so many offensive rebounds and not being able to score against a zone defense.

3 SEED BEAT AN 11 SEED, wow that is shocking. You hit 3's and killed us on the offensive glass. CU has been having these 2nd half scoring problems most of the year. Their defense helped out but baylor was not to be denied. Your team was better, your fans were not. Asslip is a punk.

Baylor calling any other school rejects is too damn funny.

Heslip had a very good shooting game, but Baylor didn't get "hot." If Heslip hadn't been left so open to pour in threes (I wonder why your guys leave him so open when everyone knows he can shoot), Jones III is capable of scoring in bunches, as is Jackson and others. Baylor averaged about 75 points per game on the year, so 80 wasn't particularly "hot" offensively. Heslip did hit for a very high percentage, but many players will do that if you give up open looks. Like I said, you lost to a top 10 kind of team. There's no shame in that, and Colorado did have a nice run at the end of the season. However, the Buffs couldn't expect to win giving up so many offensive rebounds and not being able to score against a zone defense.

Do us a favor and walk off a cliff and instruct the rest of your classless fanbase to do the same.

I see lots of words, but you didn't prove what I asked. Still waiting, you got it or not?

Did your UT masters give you permission to come out of your cage and talk ****? Do me a favor and count to 12 for me using only teams that are actually in your ****** conference. Then kindly die.

In case you haven't noticed, we just go through sweeping our supposed "masters" in football and basketball this year. Won a Heisman on them, too.

Let me give you some other "Big 12 math:" 80-63 = Sweet Sixteen!

In case you haven't noticed, we just go through sweeping our supposed "masters" in football and basketball this year. Won a Heisman on them, too.

And you're still standing on your tiptoes sucking their hind tit because they will never allow you at the trough.

Congrats? Must be nice after those 14 straight losing seasons to get a once in a lifetime player and still not be able to even win a conference title Have fun falling into a pit of obscurity.

Congrats? Must be nice after those 14 straight losing seasons to get a once in a lifetime player and still not be able to even win a conference title Have fun falling into a pit of obscurity.

I dont think they realize yet how good RG3 was. He was the kind of player that can win a football game with minimal assistance from the team. Baylor football will go back to being the bottom feeder of the Big Tex. And as soon as the NCAA starts sniffing into your basketball program, it will be decimated as well.

I dont think they realize yet how good RG3 was. He was the kind of player that can win a football game with minimal assistance from the team. Baylor football will go back to being the bottom feeder of the Big Tex. And as soon as the NCAA starts sniffing into your basketball program, it will be decimated as well.

Dare I even mention when they have to vacate this game? :lol:

Must be great that the greatest football season in your school's history ended with an Alamo Bowl win. Congrats on the "big" bowl win

I must Thank You for proving something tonight.... I am not the biggest tool on this board lol

Oh and also **** ESPN. Front ****ing page of the whole site is that ****ing bailor ginger with his ****ing taunt. We have one of only two ****ing upsets on the opening night of the 2nd round and we dont even get ****ing highlights on sportscenter. **** ESPN and their ****ing favorites.

Last edited:
Great game by Baylor. I was worried about their athleticism and it came to fuition. However, we are on the rise. I love what Tad Boyle is doing. In two years, we will be into the Sweet 16 with a legitmate shot. But congrats to Baylor. They are very good. Too bad there fans that come here aren't more classy. I'd hope none of us would go to another school's site and gloat.

Even though we were the "bottom feeder of the Big 12" for a while we still managed an all-time record against Colorado of 7-9, including beating you three of the last four meetings. No wonder you fled to the Pac 12.

No one wins football games with "minimal assistance" from a team, not even RGIII. That's just stupid to think, and stupider to say. However, we know exactly how good RGIII is--he's a once in a generation player. A combination of accuracy, strength speed, intelligence and leadership that doesn't come along very often anywhere. That's why he was able to win a Hesiman at a school that is not a traditional power. However, Baylor football is more than RGIII. A solid coaching staff and a new stadium in the near future make it a very attractive place for recruits. We're (still) in a major conference in the middle of a hotbed of football talent.

BTW, the NCAA hasn't stopped "sniffing into our basketball program," they just haven't smelled anything of note.

Great game by Baylor. I was worried about their athleticism and it came to fuition. However, we are on the rise. I love what Tad Boyle is doing. In two years, we will be into the Sweet 16 with a legitmate shot. But congrats to Baylor. They are very good. Too bad there fans that come here aren't more classy. I'd hope none of us would go to another school's site and gloat.

Its not even the gloating I mind. Its the same **** we dealt with when leaving the Big 12. Its just ignorant and its ****ing annoying. Honestly if I had more time to sit around with my thumb up my ass and troll other teams boards and gloat a little after a big win I probably would. Its easy enough to say the better team won tonight, but what a hell of a game, you guys have a lot to look forward too. Its just ****ing classless to come on here and spew the **** that baylor fans have

Back