What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #6 UNLV - March 15th, 8pm MT - NCAA Tournament 2nd Round Game Thread

WTF was up with the Burque crowd cheering for UNLV?

**** conference allegiance.

I never want to see the teams in my conference to do well.

I automatically hate them all, and want them to lose every game.

Catacombs apparently has $3 Jameson on Thursday nights. I apparently woke up in yesterday's clothes this morning. It was worth it. Go Buffs.

WTF was up with the Burque crowd cheering for UNLV?

**** conference allegiance.

I never want to see the teams in my conference to do well.

I automatically hate them all, and want them to lose every game.
They only started that after we chanted "this is our house"

How many in your party Tempe? I may have some space if you don't mind the floor.

Thanks man but turns out two friends are staying at the same hotel and were crashing on their floor tonight. Now just gotta get the tickets :nod:

[video=youtube;E5qv61AwNX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qv61AwNX8[/video]

Ok... im awake headed toward sober and here are my thoughts

I had never been as amped up for a game as i was last night... Watched the game a blake st with slider and a few other friends...That atmosphere in the bar was great! Cheers to blakestbuff for a fantastic atmosphere love that place... Onto the game The start we had was unbelievable we came out so fast in that game if we dont swoon in the 2nd half we win this game by 30 or more... we punched them in the mouth the gut and the nuts. Dre flat out owned the boards that was his ball all damn night. Dufault had a tremendous game i really wish nate would shoot more... CAN WE CREATE AN INBOUNDS PLAY THAT ****ING WORKS HAHA.. The crowd was unbelievable and i really really really wish i was there haha All and all one of the best times ive had watching a ball game on tv... I HOPE THIS **** NEVER ENDS!!!! :lol:

Full Circle

[video=youtube;E5qv61AwNX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qv61AwNX8[/video]

Full Circle

1975 Joan Jett founding member of The Runaways
1979 Joan Jett Produces and manages The Germs seminal album of whom Pat Smear is the guitarist player
1994 Pat Smear joins Nirvana as second on tour guitarist
1994 Pat Smear joins Dave Grohl in formation of The Foofighters
2012 Joan Jett playing with The Foofighters

pretty cool

Go Buffs!

last thing... the refs should have been executed after this game... hung from the rafters as a warning to other refs what will happen if you ref ******

Back