What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #6 UNLV - March 15th, 8pm MT - NCAA Tournament 2nd Round Game Thread

Didn't take it that way. I wouldn't have either. A combination of a tough draw for us, and you guys are peaking at the right time. Solid group of players, and a great coaching staff you guys have going on. Looks like I'll be rooting for you guys to take it all the way. National Championship or bust, let's burn some **** down.

GAWD!!!

How can you NOT love this guy?

In a totally non-homoerotic kinda way of course ... NTTAWWT. :huh:

Stick around for the run, Shocker ... you're one of the good ones.

Rebounding battle: CU 43-30!!!

Obviously the 23 turnovers is out of control, as is UNLV taking 23 more shots than we did.

CU is in the midst of their second longest winning streak of the season. Longest streak is 6 and we have now won 5 in a row against some of the best competition we have played all season! I would say Tad has the Buffs playing their best when it counts. Exactly how it's supposed to be done.

ROLL TAD!!!

ESPN can suck my balls. I've been watching the ticker as CU/UNLV got closer and closer. Then when we're on deck they drop us from the line up. **** YOU ESPN!

I've been watching ESPNU almost since the end of the game ... and not even a MENTION of CU ... much less highlights. :bang:

If it's not on an ESPN channel ... does that mean that it didn't happen?

FARK ESPN!!!

I am a Wisconsin grad who lives in Boulder and my daughter is a junior at CU. I think a road trip is in order. What's the ticket situation in ABQ?

I am a Wisconsin grad who lives in Boulder and my daughter is a junior at CU. I think a road trip is in order. What's the ticket situation in ABQ?

Contact the Athletic Department tomorrow ... they should be able to give you that info ... if not hook you up.

I've been watching ESPNU almost since the end of the game ... and not even a MENTION of CU ... much less highlights. :bang:

FARK ESPN!!!

I turned it to ESPN2. They had college Bball final going on and I saw the highlight there and Dickie V and crew talked about us. But in general we do seem to get ignored on ESPN. I guess we need to earn it. Win again and force those mother ******* to put us on!!!

Check Stub Hub tonight and tomorrow. An article someone posted earlier today said that ABQ was one of the worst selling venues for Saturday's games, so you should be able to get a decent deal.

FARK ESPN!!!

One of the only 2 upsets of the day, and we don't even get a side-headline :lol:

Didn't take it that way. I wouldn't have either. A combination of a tough draw for us, and you guys are peaking at the right time. Solid group of players, and a great coaching staff you guys have going on. Looks like I'll be rooting for you guys to take it all the way. National Championship or bust, let's burn some **** down.

Dammit Shocker I had you guys winning two games!

These notes have probably been made, but it is a long friggin thread:

1. So proud of Dre's free throw shooting tonight. He truly stepped up at the line. We don't win if he misses a few of those.

2. Also proud of our fans. On TV, you could hear the fight song very clearly. However, we may want to stop cheering it when we're trying to break a full-court press. My good UNLV fan friend who has been with me to several CU-CSU football games mentioned on Facebook that if the Rebs had to lose, he is glad they lost to a team with a great fight song and fans who know how to sing it.

3. The number of offensive foul calls was absolutely atrocious, going both ways.

4. The announcers sucked balls. UNLV had an advantage playing at the Pit, because they were accustomed to playing at altitude. Did you know that? ****, neither did I.

5. If we could learn how to close out a game, it would keep me from dying of a heart attack before 30.

Lastly, this is so awesome. Last time we made it this far, I was 14 and remember listening to the UNC loss in my Dad's hatchback Honda. The best part is this can keep going. We're going to miss Carlon, Nate and Austin, but the future looks bright.

Dammit Shocker I had you guys winning two games!

I did too.

One of the toughest thing with the brackets this year is that the 4 teams I thought had the talent to make deep runs all got really tough draws (UNLV, Wichita State, Xavier and Memphis). I ended up not picking very many upsets in my bracket.

I realized at the 11th hour that I couldn't get the game on Dish. I paid ESPN 4 bucks to watch it on line. They charged my card, sent a confirmation email but couldn't deliver and I never saw any of the game. Their 'March Madness Online' is a joke. We will chat with them tomorrow.

I realized at the 11th hour that I couldn't get the game on Dish. I paid ESPN 4 bucks to watch it on line. They charged my card, sent a confirmation email but couldn't deliver and I never saw any of the game. Their 'March Madness Online' is a joke. We will chat with them tomorrow.

ncaa.com/marchmadness -- 4 bucks to watch every game of the entire tournament (or free if you go to the "Text 0COLORADO" thread and find the number).

There was a thread that told you how to get that for free just sayin.

I have the standard Dish package the it has TruTv... is yours somehow different?

Also, ESPN isn't the one running the online streaming of the tournament.

Back