What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Verbal to ASU)

Obviously he values football over education.....best of luck to the man
No need to slam him because he switched commitments. Given the state of our program and the uncertainty he must have been feeling, and the fact he is from AZ, it's hard to be angry w/ him.

Who knows, maybe Mac and Jeffcoat can flip him still?

Too many quotes to edit, but I will ask Ralph and his quoters to edit that out. Sour grapes are lame, people. Now excuse me while I go egg my ex's house.

best of luck to Kisima, and I hope he transfers back :smile2:

Jagne just completed his freshman year at Scottsdale CC. http://www.gochokes.com/roster/12/5/1484.php

Grayshirted 2012, so his eligibility clock started in 2013 at ASU. He redshirted there and then left for Scottsdale CC for 2014. He'll be a sophomore in 2015 and the a 2/2 guy for the 2016 class.

Maybe a guy that CU should look to re-recruit.

Buff-a-sized! Keep that candle burning bright, Mr. Jagne. Shout out to all of Jagne-nation.

Back