What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA OLB Seth Jacobs (Signed to Oklahoma State)

Glad to see that CU made his final 5, but this really doesn't mean much until they land one of these guys.

Major step forward that we are in contention for a higher level of talent than we have been but agree with what you are saying.

You have to be in it to win it, but eventually you have to win it or it doesn't matter.

He's now at the top of my wish list of recruits who will have visited, but are long shots. I hope he has a great visit this weekend.

Headline story on Scout regarding his recent visit. I don't have a sub, but the title is positive.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=2&c=1151217&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2frecruiting.scout.com%2f2%2f1151217.html

He's playing it close to the vest, but this quote was encouraging:

Where would he rank Colorado now that he's returned from the visit? "I would say they are up there," he said. "For the most part, it's between Colorado, Oklahoma State, and Arkansas, so we'll see. I'm going to announce on Signing Day."

Nice.

No one has a good read on where he is leaning. I am sure we are selling the PAC-12 angle here.

BTW, I think posters on here will enjoy this quote as well:

"The facilities are nice. They are getting ready to put in more facilities, bigger ones too," he said.

:thumbsup:

So with only 6 scholarships left, we keep one or more open until signing day? We don't seem to be in a great position having to do that vs filling the class with talent that is available and commits.

I must say our chances seem reasonable given that we are the only one of his top 3, in Pac 12 country. Even if he wants to get away from home, Colorado is geographically as far away from Cali as one can get in the Pac 12.

Hopefully the Pac-12 lures him in. I have no idea where this one goes. So no UCLA visit?

The fact that we don't know doesn't mean the coaches don't know. The kid could tell them but want to put on his show. If it is us the coaches don't say anything to respect his wishes, if it is someone else the coaches keep on him hoping to turn him.

Same could apply to a number of others as well. LOI day coming soon.

The fact that we don't know doesn't mean the coaches don't know. The kid could tell them but want to put on his show. If it is us the coaches don't say anything to respect his wishes, if it is someone else the coaches keep on him hoping to turn him.

Same could apply to a number of others as well. LOI day coming soon.

Thanks for clearing it all up.

Think he was thinking of Scott.
Yes, I was thinking of DS, forgot that Nembot did the hats

120748264.jpg

I feel like whenever somebody says some bs like that about us and a recruit it always works out well. Doesn't some guy on the Tennessee rivals need to eat some lemons for losing Crawley to us?

No, meatchicken guru about Yuri. Of course, he built so many "outs" into his claim that he'll never live up to the bet, regardless of where Wright decides to go.

So Rippy tweets that UCLA tells him they are not taking any LB in the class, yet they are after Jacobs.

Back