What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PG Tyrone Wallace (Signed to Cal)

Disappointing. Still a great class. Not sure if we are done, but even if we are it's 4 really good basketball players with some star power. Great 2012 class for CU.

Burks 2.0 would have been great. However, class balance is helped by this. Which doesn't matter unless Boyle lands a whale or 2 in the 2013 class

Just saw this on twitter. Sorry gents.

Thanks. Once we learned that at least one parent was lobbying hard for him to stay close to home and he delayed his decision, I think most of us had a bad feeling.

I blame bcs.

Thanks. Once we learned that at least one parent was lobbying hard for him to stay close to home and he delayed his decision, I think most of us had a bad feeling.

I blame bcs.
Were you online at the time of his commitment?

Well, furk. Good luck to Ty except when he suits up against the Buffs. Still a better class than any of us could have hoped for several moths ago, IMO.

What kind of retard goes to Cal.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Back