What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PG Tyrone Wallace (Signed to Cal)

The scoop is clear - he may or may not commit within the next week

the scoop was new info. that being said, why is it ok for you to link here when AZ won't allow links from other sites on buffscoop?

For those who follow me on twitter, thank you I really appreciate it. But, my twitter is meant only to compliment what I post on BS. That's where I stated that Wallace actually wasn't going to be committing on Monday but the staff expected it to be this week.

Sweaty Teets, as far as I know, we've allowed Rivals to be cited and linked. There is usually the typical "TOS" stuff but for specific stuff, linking is usually permitted. I linked my article here because I thought those with a sub there that also post here would want to see it. Plenty of scout and rivals articles are linked here, guess I'm just missing the issue? If it's about me working for the site, I hear you. Someone can feel free to take it down if it's a problem.

For those who follow me on twitter, thank you I really appreciate it. But, my twitter is meant only to compliment what I post on BS. That's where I stated that Wallace actually wasn't going to be committing on Monday but the staff expected it to be this week.

Sweaty Teets, as far as I know, we've allowed Rivals to be cited and linked. There is usually the typical "TOS" stuff but for specific stuff, linking is usually permitted. I linked my article here because I thought those with a sub there that also post here would want to see it. Plenty of scout and rivals articles are linked here, guess I'm just missing the issue? If it's about me working for the site, I hear you. Someone can feel free to take it down if it's a problem.
i thought i saw a post by AZ asking not to link from other sites, if i'm misremembering my bad.

i thought i saw a post by AZ asking not to link from other sites, if i'm misremembering my bad.

You know what, I may have just missed it to be honest. I've never had a problem with it when I'm sorting through posts though. Again, if someone with the power to delete posts wants to get rid of it, that's fine by me. Not my board, have no problem following the rules.

why do i have a feeling this was directed at me hahahahahahahah

You know what, I may have just missed it to be honest. I've never had a problem with it when I'm sorting through posts though. Again, if someone with the power to delete posts wants to get rid of it, that's fine by me. Not my board, have no problem following the rules.

I'm going to leave it. Check your PMs.

meh, just kids having fun. We get too wrapped up in this ****, they should be allowed to tease us a bit.

meh, just kids having fun. We get too wrapped up in this ****, they should be allowed to tease us a bit.

That's what I think. I don't know if very many people take the recruiting stuff more seriously than I do, and the hat thing doesn't bother me. I've got no problem with a 17/18 year old kid enjoying his announcement day and having some fun with it.

That's what I think. I don't know if very many people take the recruiting stuff more seriously than I do, and the hat thing doesn't bother me. I've got no problem with a 17/18 year old kid enjoying his announcement day and having some fun with it.
I don't like it myself. It is the ESPNization of sports that bugs me the most. Kids are becoming "superstars" before they've done anything. I think it's bad for the sport and the kids.

Back