What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA QB Shane Dillon (Signed to COLORADO)

Shane-Dillon.png

new picture?
fify

Awesome pickup and the timing couldn't have been better. The QB chips are starting to fall and CU got a top target early, which is a beautiful thing.

The timing also helps momentum as that is absolutely key right now with Catalon obviously looking around and other targets not yet on board.

Will be interesting to see if we continue to look for a 2nd QB.

Any chance this kid will enroll early? I didn't see that, but it would be a good thing.

also - not as polished as the kids USC has been signing but his upside is still very high. Size and Arm look very good to me.

This is the QB that I hoped that we would get over any of the other prospects that we had a legit shot at. LOVE this kids arm and mobility.

Awesome pickup and the timing couldn't have been better. The QB chips are starting to fall and CU got a top target early, which is a beautiful thing.

The timing also helps momentum as that is absolutely key right now with Catalon obviously looking around and other targets not yet on board.

Will be interesting to see if we continue to look for a 2nd QB.

Any chance this kid will enroll early? I didn't see that, but it would be a good thing.

I was wondering the same thing about momentum. What does this type of QB do for the rest of our recruiting? I could see WR and TE looking at it as hey I can play for this type of QB now if I go to CU. Will be fun to watch.

Almost certain the coaches will have Dillon helping with the recruitment of offensive players.

:woot:....Absolutely amazing the difference in coaching regime's on the recruiting trail....Welcome to the Buffs Shane, looking forward to numerous years of dominance ahead!!

:gobuffs:

This is awesome news!

(i don't really have anything else to add. just trying to get my post count up.) :huh:

Great pickup. First thought was what scout says about him (decision making the accuracy). Still has plenty of time to improve his disicsion making. Like those first two passes would have been picked and quick. As for his accuracy I think its pretty good as lots of those passes in the youtube video were spot on with power behind it as he was off balance. Hell I relate his arm to Joe Sackic's wrist shot... quick and accurate!

According to ralphiereport.com

The sell job to Dillon must have been if you early enroll next January, you will have a great chance to be the starting quarterback for the 2012 season.

Not sure if I like that. I think Nick Hirshman is going to suprise alot of people when he takes over.

According to ralphiereport.com

The sell job to Dillon must have been if you early enroll next January, you will have a great chance to be the starting quarterback for the 2012 season.

Not sure if I like that. I think Nick Hirshman is going to suprise alot of people when he takes over.
Start whomever is most prepared to succeed and help the team win whether that be Hirsh, Dillon, or Dorman.

I dont know about you guys but playing the best player is a breath of fresh air to me no matter if they are freshman or not. Im not saying it will be Dillon from day 1 but, if it is, so be it.

Back