What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA RB Davien Payne (Signed to Colorado)

Also a 89 on 247. Would a 90 be a 4*?

Ill guarantee a **** after senior year. Not like it matters, 89...90 not a huge deal. I've seen the kids highlights. BEAST MODE!

[video=youtube;vDt7gBQnTYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDt7gBQnTYc[/video]

Welcome Davien.

Ill guarantee a **** after senior year. Not like it matters, 89...90 not a huge deal. I've seen the kids highlights. BEAST MODE!

[video=youtube;vDt7gBQnTYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDt7gBQnTYc[/video]

Welcome Davien.

Nice. I posted the quote earlier and expected 0 people to get it.

Adam confirmed to me on twitter tonight what you all have been saying "He plans to commit very soon." Hell ya!

Why not just commit? We have two solid pick ups at RB and WR and potentially a spot for another at each position. Now we can focus on a stud like Diggs and Brown.

Payne is expected to go public with the commitment after he visits CU this month.

Why not just commit? We have two solid pick ups at RB and WR and potentially a spot for another at each position. Now we can focus on a stud like Diggs and Brown.
We can be more selective now. Think we are going to hav for WRs in this class come February.

He's committed.. Even his Facebook page said he committed. Coaches want him to visit the campus before they accept.He said in an article tonight that he'd commit to Boise if they put his offer back on the table, and he doesn't care how many rb's they take. That worries me a little.

He's had Boise St listed under his education for over 2 years.. Read his wall. He says he's made his choice. Someone asks if he chose Boise, and he says no. Someone asks him if he picked Colorado, and he tells the person to private message him. I have a solid source on this.. The only school he'll decommit for is Boise.

He said yesterday on FB that he will be committing somewhere this weekend.

Davien Payne
Ima commit next weekend
Yesterday at 4:36pm

He also no longer has Boise listed under his education section.

speculation from what I remember. I haven't seen ANY public announcements yet.

I believe the story goes that he made a silent commitment weeks ago, but has yet to go public with the announcement. Think he wanted to be able to visit first and then make it official.

So did he visit? Dont we have recruit wraiths out there keeping an eye on this ****? What did my 15 bucks go for?

I want answers!!

So did he visit? Dont we have recruit wraiths out there keeping an eye on this ****? What did my 15 bucks go for?

I want answers!!

The server... and hookers and blow for my weekend festivities

He's committed.. The coaches want him to visit first to accept his commitment. Only school he'll decommit for is Boise St.

Why would he do that? Seriously, I know Boulder Buff may think it's ludicrous to consider CU>BSU, but I think it's true.

Boise State is not a real University. It's not in a real conference. Boise is a minor-league metro area compared to Boulder, not even considering Denver 35 minutes away. They won't be on TV unless they make a BCS bowl game. They have no tradition of putting RB's into the league that I can gather. Their coaching staff is being pilfered starting with Texas taking their OC.

They don't really run a power running game, pro-style offense, but rather a cute offense. I get why a QB or WR would go there, but not so much a power RB.

I'm not sure Embree will turn around the program (I think he will). But I AM sure that EB will have some of the toughest, best coached RB's in the country. Throw in the facts that the education, the chicks, and the environment don't compare and I am puzzled why a RB recruit would consider Boise State a better place to go than CU at this point.

Boise St wins games. Period. Kids like to win. They are always ranked in the top 15 and have multiple BCS wins. We've stunk for awhile now and have a brand new coaching staff who havent proven anything. Petersen is one of the top coaches in the country. Boise St has the glitz and glamour right now..

He's committed.. The coaches want him to visit first to accept his commitment. Only school he'll decommit for is Boise St.

This is a virtual copy of your previous post on this. Thanks for the "information"!

Boise St wins games in a crappy conference. Period. Kids like to win. They are always ranked in the top 15 and have multiple BCS wins. We've stunk for awhile now and have a brand new coaching staff who havent proven anything. Petersen is one of the top coaches in the country. Boise St has the glitz and glamour right now..

fify, but come one, glitz and glamor, really? :rofl:

Back