What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA RB Davien Payne (Signed to Colorado)

Really cant believe no rep has come forth for the obvious bull**** that someone spilled. Thank god EB is not full of bull****.

Last edited:
Was talking up CU on his Facebook page saying it was "raw af" and added McCulloch as a friend on Facebook as well. No mention of UCLA.

He's also friends with Crowder and added S. Harrington from the last class. I think we are good here barring Boise coming out and offering. Even then, who's to say he doesn't love Boulder more than Boise now? I think the trip might have opened his eyes a bit and the initial disappointment he had in losing out from BSU, has spawned into becoming a main factor at HB for a bigger, BCS program.

Cultural/generational disconnect. What on earth does "raw af" mean?

Urbandictionary is my friend, and can be yours too: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=raw

2. raw
syn pure, unadulterated, hard core, serious, no kidding, no ****
that porsche was RAW.

by alpha mu Dec 19, 1999 share this add a video

3. rawhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=raw#
somethin thas hot...it looks cool...

I left off the first definition for obvious reasons.

So much for committing while on his visit; he must seriously be considering UCLA. Maybe we should remove the "Verbal to Colorado" heading?

I don't think JRK said anything out of line. We should know soon one way or the other (but worth keeping an eye on until signing day regardless).

Seems like Buffscoop missed the 'scoop' on that one :smile2:

Nice to get confirmation!

Back