What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick (Signed to USC)

I'm curious why your glad we're not last. My fingers are crossed on the TE prospects. I want to see us line up like Stanford and punish people.

Just been my observation in following recruiting that getting the last visit rarely yields a commitment/signing, especially if that recruit is already committed to another school.

Just been my observation in following recruiting that getting the last visit rarely yields a commitment/signing.

Especially if he's already committed to the school he goes to just before you. They finally close the door on it, then he takes a free trip to your campus with no intention of switching.

Especially if he's already committed to the school he goes to just before you. They finally close the door on it, then he takes a free trip to your campus with no intention of switching.

Exactly. Committed prospects taking that last visit usually treat it as a courtesy visit more than anything else.

i know the visit is still scheduled... but any news on if we are making any inroads?

Besides the fact that we have somehow gotten an OV scheduled from a guy who is currently committed to his dream school (a dream school that also is local to him, a top 5 all-time program, and the odds on favorite to be the preseason #1 in 2012)... nope, no news on making significant inroads.

Besides the fact that we have somehow gotten an OV scheduled from a guy who is currently committed to his dream school (a dream school that also is local to him, a top 5 all-time program, and the odds on favorite to be the preseason #1 in 2012)... nope, no news on making significant inroads.

Nik is just falling back on the crutch of sarcasm. Ask again in three days and he might be less grumpy.

Me? Grumpy?

I'll try to watch it. With 5 weeks left in before NSD, I get a bit edgy.

:lol:

That really puts it in perspective though doesn't it?

Me? Grumpy?

I'll try to watch it. With 5 weeks left in before NSD, I get a bit edgy.

:lol:

At least we know it's not the meth.

-- I'm a [strike] mother****ing [/strike] internet Angel --

One out of the three guys we NEED! Rippy and Wright complete that. Trifecta time.

Caught a TD pass and afterward he looked into the camera and twice said "See you Monday". I know I'm reading too much into it, but all I heard was "CU Monday"!

Caught a TD pass and afterward he looked into the camera and twice said "See you Monday". I know I'm reading too much into it, but all I heard was "CU Monday"!

I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

After he caught it he flashed the USC sign so I don't know how confident I'd be about flipping him.

u$c has a "sign" ?
images

Back