What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO OT Paul Thurston (Signed to Nebraska)

Lofty praise for the Wolverines, that's for sure.

Dillon is going to need a good LT to protect his blindside, come on Paul!

something interesting, but probably irrelevant. In an interview he did he was asked what factors the school he was picking would have. he started to say "Close to-" and then said something else. just a hunch, but I think he goes buff

something interesting, but probably irrelevant. In an interview he did he was asked what factors the school he was picking would have. he started to say "Close to-" and then said something else. just a hunch, but I think he goes buff

Maybe he was about to say "close to the beach" in which case we're Fu**ed.

Nah he got to "Close to ho..." then stopped.

"Close to ho . . . okers and free cars." that would mean Ohio State. "Close to ho . . .'s that are really easy" that would be the USC recruiting host girls. "Close to ho . . mely looking," that would be Nebraska.

"Close to home." That would be a great choice for him becoming a Buffalo.

"Close to ho . . . okers and free cars." that would mean Ohio State. "Close to ho . . .'s that are really easy" that would be the USC recruiting host girls. "Close to ho . . mely looking," that would be Nebraska.

"Close to home." That would be a great choice for him becoming a Buffalo.
He talked a lot about Mustoe talking CU up a lot to which I think is a good sign.

This is my top instate recruit that I hope we lock down - more than Callahan, more than Miles. I hope we get him.

This is my top instate recruit that I hope we lock down - more than Callahan, more than Miles. I hope we get him.

At this point, he's about the last hope for picking up one of the top in-state kids. I guess Kozan and O'Connor are still on the board, so maybe I should say he's the best hope for picking up one of "the super six."

Sounds like a decision is likely to be coming very soon, within the next week or so. No idea where this one goes.

Nebraska articles think everyone is a NU lock.

Well yeah, their version of recruiting is more of a draft. They take who they want, sometimes they have later round picks, though.

My point was that, unless they completely fabricated the part about him making a 2nd unofficial there, then promptly wanting to make a decision, doesn't bode well for us.

Perhaps the only thing worse than losing out on this guy, would be losing him to Nebraska. Let's see how this plays out.

don't want to lose him but rather it be the Corn than any Pac 12 team-
^^^
:wtf::ban::leave:

We may no longer be in the same conference and play every year, but the HATE and DISDAIN will NEVERgo away.

C'mon, Paul be a BUFF! Nowledge U is going NOWHERE (other than becoming the Big 10's whipping bitch) fast.

man. coaches feel good on this one (per AZ) but all the other reports are bad news bears.

I think it is 50/50 between us and Michigan. I am not ready to say it is a lost cause by any stretch.

Michigan already has 4 OLs committed and it will likely be 5 after this weekend. Kyle Kalis de-committed from Ohio State and will be visiting UM this weekend. He's expected to verbal. I really doubt that Michigan takes 6.

Michigan already has 4 OLs committed and it will likely be 5 after this weekend. Kyle Kalis de-committed from Ohio State and will be visiting UM this weekend. He's expected to verbal. I really doubt that Michigan takes 6.

I hope we win cause we are better someday soon.

Back