What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

So, for kicks I went over to:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/

To get their take on losing Crawley, and having him commit to CU. Apparently the locals over there have all had a chance to look at Crawley's transcripts, and claim they parted ways due to the fact he has 0% chance of qualifying. I am interested in knowing if this is only sour grapes or are there concerns with his GPA, and we are hoping spring and summer classes will help him to become eligible.

I am happy as hell that he gave a verbal commitment to the Buffs, but I will be pissed if he signs and never gets in.

to be fair, most of their fans are probably just cranky from having to wait 2 hours for their TRS-80's to load the web page telling them of their recruiting news.

carnac-the-magnificent.jpg

I forsee numerous interceptions made by CU over the next four years.

welcome young man(BUFF):thumbsup: great choice you will be working with one of the best positional coaches in college football!!

We must not lose him. EB, camp out outside of his house. Strangely, this thread is on the 2d page of google results. Only other message board ahead of us is the #1 Tennessee board. Also, Ralphie report is ahead with their story of him committing. WTF!

Back