What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

"@SupaStarLo_MMG: But my family & I just did what was best for me & choose to move on no longer a vol but have so much love for the program"

With The Mayor doing work on the hard wood, it's Sherrard's time to step back into number 1 CU recruiter mode. Let's do this!

What is the fascination with KU for these kids? Cheeseburger Weis? That guy coudn't win at ND but he's gonna win at a BB school? I don't understand...didn't KU get beat by GT by like 10 TD's?

What is the fascination with KU for these kids? Cheeseburger Weis? That guy coudn't win at ND but he's gonna win at a BB school? I don't understand...didn't KU get beat by GT by like 10 TD's?

I think it is the wheat fields, the midwest farmer's well-fed daughters and the fact that you are only a few hours from one of the top 10,000 cities in the U.S. (Kansas City).

How could Boulder with its mountains, consistent sunshine, live buffalo mascot and hot co-eds ever compete?

I think it is the wheat fields, the midwest farmer's well-fed daughters and the fact that you are only a few hours from one of the top 10,000 cities in the U.S. (Kansas City).

How could Boulder with its mountains, consistent sunshine, live buffalo mascot and hot co-eds ever compete?

I don't dislike you as much as I normally do. Your quoted post wasn't a terrible effort at all.

Love to see Mr. Crawley in the Black and Gold!

Nice find. Here is a quote about Colorado: “We’re sitting down and considering [official visits] today,” Johnson said. “I think Georgia is playing a key role in there. Colorado is real high on his list. He liked the school and liked what they got.”

Also it really seems like he wants to play with current teammates as his visits commonly involve teammates. That could be good for us.

KU has hired former cowboys HC dave campo as DC... anyone think this is a good thing for us? :lol: i kinda think its beneficial

Charlie Cheeseburger was a disaster at ND, a disaster at KC, a disaster at UF, and will be a disaster at KU. I'm actually somewhat shocked the guy keeps getting jobs. He's like the Rick Neuhisel of lard ass coaches.

Charlie Cheeseburger was a disaster at ND, a disaster at KC, a disaster at UF, and will be a disaster at KU. I'm actually somewhat shocked the guy keeps getting jobs. He's like the Rick Neuhisel of lard ass coaches.
and dave campo has been an unmitigated disaster wherever hes been

Back